Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: DemulShooter (Dual light gun on DEMUL, Model2, Dolphin, Silent Hill, etc...)  (Read 976949 times)

argonlefou

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 08:59:43 am
Re: DemulShooter (Dual light gun on DEMUL, Model2, Dolphin, Silent Hill, etc...)
« Reply #2920 on: January 18, 2022, 10:32:48 am »
DemulShooter v10.4.3 :
- Changed Virtua Cop 3 hook with cxbx-realoaded (see wiki)
- Added outputs support for "House of the Dead : Scarlet Dawn" (see Wiki)

For Vcop3, I removed the hardcoded buttons for START P1 & P2 as cxbx is perfectly handling this now, so DemulShooter is just messing with usual gameplay buttons and you can set Start buttons as you want

For Hod:SD, this is ony outputs for now :
- A couple of original ones (Start lamps). Other lamp are deactivated in service menu, and I still have to find the original rumble system
- Usual custom ones with recoil support (as usual recoil is for. solenoids. Don't expect original rumble patterns with different power and so on....)

As for input, I may add quick support next but it would not be better than TP or Jconfig (i.e need to play with a resolution of 1920x1080 so that the aim is not misalligned on the menu)
So it's not not decided yet

Hi Argon,
is it possible to add custom outputs to Sega Sport Shooting USA (Demul) ?
I have also another question regarding this game: sometimes during a stage I lost the aim, and I get it back when the targets change. I don't think is my issue, I'm using a Gun4ir system.
Possible, surely
If it's not here today (as I went though a lot of Demul games a few weeks ago to add outputs)  there should be some reason I don't remember, like impossible data to find or something similar. IT's on the to-do list for the future
As for the aiming bug, honestly I didn't played the game that much and I can't guarantee perfect emulation without bug in Demul.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2022, 10:35:48 am by argonlefou »

punkdark2000

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 28, 2024, 06:27:43 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Re: DemulShooter (Dual light gun on DEMUL, Model2, Dolphin, Silent Hill, etc...)
« Reply #2921 on: January 18, 2022, 02:39:15 pm »
Thanks Argon

Yardley

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 20, 2023, 07:35:08 pm
« Reply #2922 on: January 18, 2022, 02:51:15 pm »
Thank
DemulShooter v10.4.3 :
- Changed Virtua Cop 3 hook with cxbx-realoaded (see wiki)
- Added outputs support for "House of the Dead : Scarlet Dawn" (see Wiki)

For Vcop3, I removed the hardcoded buttons for START P1 & P2 as cxbx is perfectly handling this now, so DemulShooter is just messing with usual gameplay buttons and you can set Start buttons as you want

For Hod:SD, this is ony outputs for now :
- A couple of original ones (Start lamps). Other lamp are deactivated in service menu, and I still have to find the original rumble system
- Usual custom ones with recoil support (as usual recoil is for. solenoids. Don't expect original rumble patterns with different power and so on....)

As for input, I may add quick support next but it would not be better than TP or Jconfig (i.e need to play with a resolution of 1920x1080 so that the aim is not misalligned on the menu)
So it's not not decided yet

Hi Argon,
is it possible to add custom outputs to Sega Sport Shooting USA (Demul) ?
I have also another question regarding this game: sometimes during a stage I lost the aim, and I get it back when the targets change. I don't think is my issue, I'm using a Gun4ir system.
Possible, surely
If it's not here today (as I went though a lot of Demul games a few weeks ago to add outputs)  there should be some reason I don't remember, like impossible data to find or something similar. IT's on the to-do list for the future
As for the aiming bug, honestly I didn't played the game that much and I can't guarantee perfect emulation without bug in Demul.

Thanks argon, support for Hod:SD would be great.

bandicoot

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 26, 2024, 01:23:17 pm
« Reply #2923 on: January 19, 2022, 02:54:39 am »
Thanks @argonlefou for this release

Tiberius

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 03, 2024, 02:10:01 pm
  • Spent more time fixing than playing
« Reply #2924 on: January 25, 2022, 04:09:10 am »
Hi Argonlefou

Would you be kind enough to have a look at the debug files below - its only one but I had to split it into two due to file size limits.

Using the new Demulshooter I am finding that the bullet time button on Virtua Cop 3 on CXBX-Reloaded isn't working for me as it should

Player 1 bullet time button fires for player 2
Player 2 bullet time button fires for player 2

I have only set up start key in CXBX-Reloaded so there isn't a conflict of buttons - as I currently only use it for this game.

I am using the correct version of CXBX-Reloaded as per the wiki and have followed the instructions but it could still be user error.

My backup copy of Demulshooter and the Feb 2020 CXBX-reloaded version still work as should so I can also just keep that if I need to.

Thank you in advance for all your help and time.
Using Wiimotes, Demulshooter and Touchmote as lightguns......does actually work!!!

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2925 on: January 27, 2022, 03:45:09 am »
By "fires" you mean that player 1 & 2 bullet time buttons are actually acting like player 2 trigger and firing bullets ?

Tiberius

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2926 on: January 27, 2022, 04:15:17 am »
By "fires" you mean that player 1 & 2 bullet time buttons are actually acting like player 2 trigger and firing bullets ?

Yes by "fires" I mean act as a trigger and fires a bullet for player 2 rather than slowing the game down as it should for individual player

Sorry for the poor explanation - should have used the word shoots

Thank you
Using Wiimotes, Demulshooter and Touchmote as lightguns......does actually work!!!

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2927 on: January 27, 2022, 06:20:24 am »
Yes by "fires" I mean act as a trigger and fires a bullet for player 2 rather than slowing the game down as it should for individual player

Sorry for the poor explanation - should have used the word shoots

Thank you

No worries, just to be sure.
I can confirm the behavior, found the copy/paste typo and this will be settled in next upcomming release (I have some outputs for TC5 to release, this will come soon)

I can now remember why I had some issue with VC3 in December  ;D I didn't know there was bonus weapons at some part of the game that you can change to be equiped with, and this adds a 4th actions to the 3 others available  (trigger/reload/bullet time)
So - as bullet time is more often used than weapon select - I'll keep middle button as bullet time, and weapon select must be set directly in Cxbx controller key (X button).
Wiki will be update accordingly

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2928 on: February 11, 2022, 04:19:45 am »
DemulShooter v10.4.4 :

- Corrected a bug in buttons handling for "Virtua Cop 3" (Cxbx Emulator)
- Added custom outputs for Time Crisis 5 (Namco ES3) used as standalone game
- Added inputs support and original outputs for Time Crisis 5 used with JConfig (custom outputs are also working with JConfig)
- Added a "-noinput" option for DemulShooterX64 to use it only for outputs (without messing with input system)

Standalone hack is still the same : it works with lightguns onlys (no gamepad, analog guns) and fullscreen with 1920p resolution.

JConfig hack should work with any type of devices, and with any resolution. (more details on the wiki to setup)
This will only override axis, trigger and change weapon buttons.
JConfig was not working good at home (bug on axis)  but if it is working good for you, you can use the -noinput option to just get the outputs if needed without messing with the original input system

The -noinput works on all DemulShooterX64 targets, this will be added on regular DemulShooter in the future

phasermaniac

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 24, 2024, 05:40:47 am
« Reply #2929 on: February 13, 2022, 01:49:38 pm »
Thanks!

punkdark2000

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 28, 2024, 06:27:43 am
« Reply #2930 on: February 15, 2022, 09:26:30 am »
Thanks Argon

Ginsonic

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 09, 2023, 12:56:04 pm
  • Arcade enthusiast !
« Reply #2931 on: February 16, 2022, 03:24:40 am »
Yes, Thanks a lot Argon!

Neonmx6

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 12, 2022, 12:34:07 pm
« Reply #2932 on: February 18, 2022, 09:18:11 pm »
Sill having issues getting it to work with sega Naomi both my guns are shooting for player 1 and 2 I have tired different versions of the emulator and still can’t fix the issue it’s one of the only systems left to get working and it’s driving me crazy gonna attach my debug file maybe that will help the issue thanks   Also is there a setting on haunted museum to get full auto on the guns instead of single shot? Thanks for any help I appreciate it a lot

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2933 on: February 19, 2022, 06:05:35 am »
Sill having issues getting it to work with sega Naomi both my guns are shooting for player 1 and 2 I have tired different versions of the emulator and still can’t fix the issue it’s one of the only systems left to get working and it’s driving me crazy gonna attach my debug file maybe that will help the issue thanks   Also is there a setting on haunted museum to get full auto on the guns instead of single shot? Thanks for any help I appreciate it a lot

Based on the following lines in the debug :
Code: [Select]
20:57:10.741401 : MD5 hash of D:\Arcade\Emulators\Demule\demul.exe = 983a719e27cacf3bc2a544b66a406b85
20:57:10.741401 : /!\ MD5 Hash unknown, DemulShooter may not work correctly with this target /!\
I'd say your not using the good version of Demul emulator, this would explain why the hack is not working.
What is your Demul version ? Did you read the DemulShooter wiki ? The needed Demul version is Demul 0.7a 180428

On top of that, looking at your debug file, you seem to use a very old version of DemulShooter

Neonmx6

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 12, 2022, 12:34:07 pm
« Reply #2934 on: February 21, 2022, 08:16:32 pm »
Ok I got it working but now I have a new problem when I exit the program by pressing escape I still have the crosshair as my mouse pointer and rocketlauncher and joy2key are still running and won’t let me launch anything else. I think it has to do with my module for rocketlauncher anyone care to share there’s so I can give it a try I’m so close to getting this working now thanks

phasermaniac

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2935 on: February 26, 2022, 08:26:29 pm »
Maybe its a problem with how rocketlauncher closes the game, you could try with an ahk winkill or something but I dont know, I dont use rocketlauncher.

Today I was playing Ad cop, and I think its amazing: a virtua cop clone with doom graphics. Bom bom paradise is a good Point blank clone too.
They work nice in dosbox, those gun games from Emag worked with their own lightgun, with their own driver, but it doesnt detect my lightguns, I suppose it only works with the real hardware, I dont know how msdos managed with that.
You can play 1p mode setting the game to use the mouse instead of lightguns, but it would be amazing in 2p mode
Am I the only who likes these games?

SuperMagoAlex

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 09:33:05 am
Hi Argon,
I'd like to use Demulshooter only for outputs with Flycast (now is much better than Demul with Naomi games). Is it possible? I tried with the option -noinput but it's not working.
Thanks in advance :)

Ginsonic

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 09, 2023, 12:56:04 pm
  • Arcade enthusiast !
I'd like to use Demulshooter only for outputs with Flycast (now is much better than Demul with Naomi games). Is it possible? I tried with the option -noinput but it's not working.

As far as I know, Flycast has no output support!

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
Hi Argon,
Thanks in advance :)

I've added the option for regular DemulShooter (i.e not DemulShooterX64) a few days ago. I'll put a release out in the next few days

But as Ginsonic says, there is no support at all (output/input) for Flycast

Tiberius

• Offline Offline
Hi @argonlefou

Thank you for sorting out Virtua Cop 3 and also making Time Crisis a more enjoyable experience and I no longer have to use my rubbish way of playing it.

Hi @phasermaniac

Less of a thank you to you as who wouldn't be interested in Doom mixed with Virtua Cop and a lightgun!!! Managed to get AD Cop and AD Cop Overseas Mission working in Dosbox-X with it being borderless window and the mouse not captured for one player and can get player 2 to work if I use keyboard or a regular joystick/left analog stick on xbox controller - but have spent two days trying to get it to work with wiimote and touchmote emulating the left stick and failed completely as its too sensitve and the cursor hugs the screen edges - I do wonder if a 2nd mouse was attached but via PS/2 rather than USB if it would recognise 2 mice? No to go searching to see if I have an old school mouse!!!

phasermaniac

• Offline Offline
Hi Tiberius.
I tried to emulate analog with the guns and had the same results you describe. I think the problem is the analog can be absolute or relative too, and those games seems to use relative. That's why the cursor hugs the screen edges. The same behaviour as the games that wants relative mouse and you try to play with guns

I don't think two PS/2 mice would work. As you may know, these games have its own DOSSETUP.EXE. There you can set your controllers: Mouse, Lightgun1, Lightgun2, Joystick1, Joystick2, Gamepad and Keyboard. The game only let you select mouse for one player.

Nostradadu

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 24, 2022, 07:31:49 am
Hi! Real sorry if this has been asked before but I can't figure it out on my own and Google gives me nothing.

I managed to configure my wiimotes properly thus far, using DemulShooter when necessary and my two dolphinbars. But now I encountered a bit of an issue…
Basically, I can't figure out how to use Dolphin with them. I know I can switch to the mode 4 but that would force me to do three things:
1) Manually change from mode 2 to mode 4
2) Remove my standard sensor bar and replace it with one of the dolphinbars for the leds (it apparently doesn't work otherwise…)
3) Resync one of the wiimotes to the dolphinbar.
Needless to say, this is far from being ideal.

So, I checked out on the wiki how to do it and I can indeed make the wiimote set as player 1 work, both with aiming and shooting but I cannot make the second one work. I think this has to do with it being set for Aimtraks rather than wiimotes… or did I miss something? Thanks a lot in advance!

Edit: it should be noted my wiimotes are detected as mouse input at the moment (with different HID, properly configured in DemulShooter).

Edit2: while I'm at it and although it's not strictly related to DemulShooter it could actually help me fix an issue I have with MAME (see attached pic).
What exactly is the id after Col01 between two #? I'm trying to have stable ids on MAME but I can't get it to work since the VID and PID are the exact same between the two wiimotes. I thought about using the physical address with devreorder but encountered the same problem. The only thing that seems to change is that number… which is quite peculiar. I guess if I knew the name of that thing I could find a way to fix it. :D
« Last Edit: March 06, 2022, 09:34:41 am by Nostradadu »

GLXTCH

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 16, 2022, 12:19:40 am
Hi argonlefou & everyone!

I'm running into an issue with House of the Dead 3 (on Windows 10) and DemulShooter v10.4.4. I have two Sinden Lightguns and neither of them are shooting in-game. I basically followed Titchgamer's YouTube video for setup and everything seems to be hooking correctly. I can see that the taskbar icon for AHK is green and DemulShooter icon appear. However, the option for no guns in DemulShooter is working in-game.

I can confirm that MAME shooters are working fine with both guns. I also tried using Act Lab's TroubleShooter v2.3.2 and while it works with both House of the Dead 2 and 3, both games will stop working once I use DemulShooter. For setup, I made sure that the game config is set to keyboard for both P1 and P2 and I've checked the Hardware ID's for both guns to select the correct HID's in DemulShooter. Lastly, I've tried both US and EU versions of House of the Dead 3. Just as an FYI, here is my AHK script:

RegWrite, REG_DWORD, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\SEGA\hod3\Settings, Played, 1

RUN, C:\Games\The House of The Dead 3\exe\hod3pc.exe

RUN, C:\DemulShooter_v10.4.4\DemulShooter.exe -target=windows -rom=hod3pc -noguns

down::
    Process,Close,hod3pc.exe
    Run,taskkill /im "hod3pc.exe" /F
    ExitApp
return

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
Hi argonlefou & everyone!

I'm running into an issue with House of the Dead 3 (on Windows 10) and DemulShooter v10.4.4. I have two Sinden Lightguns and neither of them are shooting in-game. I basically followed Titchgamer's YouTube video for setup and everything seems to be hooking correctly. I can see that the taskbar icon for AHK is green and DemulShooter icon appear. However, the option for no guns in DemulShooter is working in-game.

I can confirm that MAME shooters are working fine with both guns. I also tried using Act Lab's TroubleShooter v2.3.2 and while it works with both House of the Dead 2 and 3, both games will stop working once I use DemulShooter. For setup, I made sure that the game config is set to keyboard for both P1 and P2 and I've checked the Hardware ID's for both guns to select the correct HID's in DemulShooter. Lastly, I've tried both US and EU versions of House of the Dead 3. Just as an FYI, here is my AHK script:

RegWrite, REG_DWORD, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\SEGA\hod3\Settings, Played, 1

RUN, C:\Games\The House of The Dead 3\exe\hod3pc.exe

RUN, C:\DemulShooter_v10.4.4\DemulShooter.exe -target=windows -rom=hod3pc -noguns

down::
    Process,Close,hod3pc.exe
    Run,taskkill /im "hod3pc.exe" /F
    ExitApp
return

The best thing to start is to add the -v option in demlshooter's commandline and run the game to move the guns a few time before closing.
This will create a debug file in demulshooter's folder, you can share it here

As usual, it's always better to run demulshooter and the game directly when you have issue to make sure this is no script/folder issue
And make sure you run demulshooter as admin

Bojo5150

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 11, 2022, 12:07:28 pm
Argon, I was wondering if you would consider adding the Chihiro version of Ghost Squad to Demulshooter. The game is fully playable (I've completed all 3 missions) however Xemu is still very buggy and the game sometimes crashes which is annoying (there's no consistency on when it crashes either). Skipping the mission start cutscenes seems to work best though. Anyway, currently one must use either keyboard or a gamepad to play so ideally it would be great to use lightguns! To get the game to function best place the game folder on the xbox's E: drive, download Jay Fox's Chihiro-loader and follow the steps. I also created an iso to boot the game which allows you to skip over the xbox dashboard navigation, etc.. and boot right to the game.

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
Argon, I was wondering if you would consider adding the Chihiro version of Ghost Squad to Demulshooter. The game is fully playable (I've completed all 3 missions) however Xemu is still very buggy and the game sometimes crashes which is annoying (there's no consistency on when it crashes either). Skipping the mission start cutscenes seems to work best though. Anyway, currently one must use either keyboard or a gamepad to play so ideally it would be great to use lightguns! To get the game to function best place the game folder on the xbox's E: drive, download Jay Fox's Chihiro-loader and follow the steps. I also created an iso to boot the game which allows you to skip over the xbox dashboard navigation, etc.. and boot right to the game.
Unfortunatelly not really, not in the current state of play.
If Ghost Squad was running"simply" like Vcop3 with Cxbx (and "simply" is not that simple for a lot of people) , this would be an option

Even if I can understand why people may want to play certain games they love that bad, no matter the bugs/crash, this often turns out more troublesome than anything else to work on stuff like this.
Not to mention the crazy set-up needed to try to run this game (emulator, loader, setting, custom iso....)

DMB77

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 24, 2024, 10:26:05 am
not sure if it's been asked, but can you run house of the dead scarlet dawn 2 players with jconfig and demulshooter?  I tried using the script
;2p support
Run, X:\DemulShooter\DemulShooterX64.exe -target=alls -rom=hodsd -noiputs

,Run game
Run, X:\Games\House Of The Dead Scarlet Dawn\App\Hodzero\WindowsNoEditor\AMDaemon\amdaemon.exe
 but it hangs on Process state: advertise
Fate flies in fear of the moment

phasermaniac

• Offline Offline
For me, hotd sd works with two guns witgout denulshooter. Jconfig supports rawinput in its latests versions.
For resizing, I use Arcabview and the aiming resizes correctly too.

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
not sure if it's been asked, but can you run house of the dead scarlet dawn 2 players with jconfig and demulshooter?  I tried using the script
;2p support
Run, X:\DemulShooter\DemulShooterX64.exe -target=alls -rom=hodsd -noiputs

,Run game
Run, X:\Games\House Of The Dead Scarlet Dawn\App\Hodzero\WindowsNoEditor\AMDaemon\amdaemon.exe
 but it hangs on Process state: advertise
Yes you can run HodSd with jconfig (for 2 players support) and with Demulshooterx64 for Output support

With or without the -noinput option, Demulshooterx64 does nothing to this game's input. It only fetch outputs

POPO69

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 01, 2024, 06:15:39 pm
Hello, does we have solution for lost land adventure and hod special? I want ffb with mame hooker ...and i neef output. Demulshooter is good solution but it don't have these two game...who have the solution please ?

DMB77

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 24, 2024, 10:26:05 am
For me, hotd sd works with two guns witgout denulshooter. Jconfig supports rawinput in its latests versions.
For resizing, I use Arcabview and the aiming resizes correctly too.
Is there a tutorial?  Because whn I try that both player 1 and 2 are controlled by the same gun
Fate flies in fear of the moment

hyo2012

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 07, 2024, 05:24:10 am
Hi Argon :D
Thanks for recent update.
I tried ouput function for Time Crisis 5. It works very well.
But when it comes to helicopter machinegun mission, there is no recoil output.
Is this normal thing?

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
Is this normal thing?
Normal, no
I can't afford to test all features during all levels in all games, so things like this might happen as TC5 only allows quick acces to the last level

As for the cause, this mission seems to use a different type of weapon (than the ones available during normal missions) with infinite ammo.
The CtmRecoil is custom and computed with ammo number, I'm pretty sure this one won't work with this kind of infinite ammo weapon for obvious reasons

Did you try the other output P1_GunRecoil ? It's a simple value I read in memory but I can"t be sure it's the exact thing

If these 2 are not working, I kept note of other possibilities I might try (when I'll be able to save enough time to play untill this level to try and debug)

bryhud

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 16, 2023, 07:08:24 pm
Does the Target Terror VM work with Sinden guns?

Hamto

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 08, 2022, 03:39:05 am
Hi Guys,

I am going a little crazy. For 2 Days I am trying to run two Aimtrak guns in Dolphin.
Configured Demulshooter. Found both and saved them. Started demulshooter and dolphin but
always both lightguns are first player.

Any ideas which might help.

thx

hyo2012

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 07, 2024, 05:24:10 am
Hi Guys,

I am going a little crazy. For 2 Days I am trying to run two Aimtrak guns in Dolphin.
Configured Demulshooter. Found both and saved them. Started demulshooter and dolphin but

thx

You should use latest stable version Dolphin 5.0

See user guide - https://github.com/argonlefou/DemulShooter/wiki/Dolphin

Hamto

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 08, 2022, 03:39:05 am
Hi Guys,

thx

You should use latest stable version Dolphin 5.0

See user guide - https://github.com/argonlefou/DemulShooter/wiki/Dolphin

Thx for the hint. I tried the stable version but the render window stays black. Nothing could be startet.
The last beta version does...

cangarujack

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 26, 2024, 03:49:18 pm
Hi argonlefou, and thanks for your great work with demulshooter.
I would like to know if you can consider doing a patch to remove the crosshair on heavy fire ?

« Last Edit: April 04, 2022, 02:41:23 pm by cangarujack »

argonlefou

• Offline Offline
Is this normal thing?
Ok...I finally had the time to try and P1_GunRecoil output is still working during that STAGE 2
So I modified the P1_CtmRecoil output so that it can be triggered the same way.

Hi argonlefou, and thanks for your great work with demulshooter.
I would like to know if you can consider doing a patch to remove the crosshair on heavy fire ?

I've added them in the 1st message of this topic, with all the other No Crosshair patch
They are basically PNG drawing to blank, so feel free to restore some of them or to blank more of them if need be (I didn't play the whole games to check all possible crosshairs on screen)

DemulShooter v10.5.0
- Added a "-noinput" option for DemulShooter to use it only for outputs (without messing with input system)
- Fixed non working "-noinput" option for DemulShooterX64
- Fixed CtmRecoil output not working during STAGE 2 (helicopter gaitling gun) for "Time Crisis 5"
- Fixed hooking bug in "Heavy Fire Afghanistan" for STEAM version

cangarujack

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 26, 2024, 03:49:18 pm
Many thanks!