Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: "TAITO GAMEROOM CLASSICS" CONVERTING TO A MULTI CAB..YES OR NO?  (Read 19718 times)

THE POKER BRAT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 04, 2015, 05:50:58 am
Maybe this post here will get more responses...ok,..i have this game "TAITO GAMROOM CLASSICS" (an upright model/cabaret) its brand new and plays perfectly and i purchased it for $200.00 bucks!..i got a sweet deal.  :woot Anyways,..i read a review on the machine before considering buying it,..after the review: click here> http://www.retroblast.com/Hardware/Review-Gameroom-Classics-Bartop-Cabinet.php
  The machine has a jamma harness that runs the machine,..and according to what the reviewer says it can play (ANY) jamma pcb with a swap...  I was thinking of getting a 48/1 pcb to use for this cab...do you think its safe to install it without blowing up the components inside?     :blowup:                                                                                                                           
  1) Does anyone have this machine?
  2) Has anyone tried to swap jamma pcbs in this before?
  3) Is there any other reviews on this game?
  4) do you hav pics of your ..TAITO/NEO-GEO/SNK home version bartop or cabaret?   Have you done any modifications?

WANT LIST: , asteroids mini, crazy climber mini, tron mini, goldball PINBALL,.

dgordon86

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: "TAITO GAMEROOM CLASSICS" CONVERTING TO A MULTI CAB..YES OR NO?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2008, 01:39:37 am »
does bubble bobble come on a 48-in-1?
Man, that is one of my favorites! music, skill level, level patterns, it's all good!

I'd give it some time and play what it already has, then once you get tired you could consider a conversion.

-- Dave.

THE POKER BRAT

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2008, 02:05:15 am »
Does anyone else have this machine?  have you tried to play another jamma board in it?.
pictures of yours,.
Has anyone tried to hack/modd it?
Does anyone have the SNK model?
Dont get me wrong,..I love the games it has already, it has...
1)SPACE INVADERS AND DELUXE VERSION+5 of the similar kind
2)ELEVATOR ACTION
3)JUNGLE HUNT
4)LIQUID KIDS
5)CHACK N POP
6)QIXX AND SUPER QIXX
7)RAINBOW ISLANDS AND SUPER RAINBOW ISLANDS
8)ZOO KEEPER
9)NASTAR WARRIOR
10)BUBBLE BOBBLE
11)LUNAR RESCUE
12)ARKANOID AND SUPER ARKANOID
13)RASTAN
14)NEW ZEALAND STORY
15)PUZZLE BOBBLE
     AND THAT PRETTY MUCH COVERS THE LIST.....With all the part two games added,..that 20 games in total...the bartop version has only 10 games.

Level42

• Wiki Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 13, 2018, 01:56:39 am
  • A Suzo stick is a joy forever...
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2008, 09:28:42 am »
How are you going to play the vertical games on a 48-in-1 on a horizontal monitor ?

THE POKER BRAT

• Offline Offline
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2008, 01:55:13 pm »
i know what you mean,..i said it wrong,..ok..im a  :tool: what i meant was,..there are horizontal multi jamma pcb's out there,..so what my concern is that if you or anyone else in this site or klov would like to add thier expertise in this hacking field..please lets hear your two cents worth,..thats all!... :blah:

Level42

• Wiki Contributor
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2008, 03:07:56 pm »
I wouldn't call replacing a Jamma PCB for another hacking.

If the pin set-up is standard (which it probably is) then yes you can put any Jamma compatible PCB in there.

MultiCade can run a small but very nice selection of Horizontal games. There's a 19in1 horizontal too. I can't find the game list....try some searching here or at KLOV.

The board on that machine is a very simple PC, probably running some Mame variant. Real hacking would be changing/adding games to that SD-card _and_ getting them to run.....

THE POKER BRAT

• Offline Offline
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2008, 04:19:06 pm »
OK,..So being that it might be a standard jamma, what would be the difference to another jamma pinout?..would it be just jamma for TAITO? is that what i might have?..A taito only jamma harness?..
 would i need a jamma adapter to play other games? like>
a mutli williams adapter to play the williams classics? or i wanted a jamma nintendo game in there, Do i need a nintendo to jamma adapter?..(AM I SAYING THIS WRONG?)
 Cant i just plug ANY jamma board straight into my harness?
 or is it just a taito jamma rig?... :dunno
 I really cant belive everything the reviewer said, cause he can be wrong on some counts.
OH YEAH!...one more thing,...how is it possible to ADD/ERASE games on that SD card?...i would love to do that if possible.  where would i look for that info....i know i have alot of questions, but im siked to try whatever possibilities there is. Any info would be appreciated. :notworthy:
« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 04:29:59 pm by THE POKER BRAT »

Level42

• Wiki Contributor
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2008, 04:43:11 pm »
I just checked out the pictures of that review you linked to again and the PCB itself says JAMMA, so I bet you can put anything with a Jamma connection in it.
I can't give guarantees as I don't have the machine, but let's say it's 99.9% sure.
That's a risk you can take.

Changing the SD card's contents could be done with a standard cardreader and a computer. However, THAT's risky, because:

- you don't know what software is running on this thing
- you don't know how to add/change games
- you don't know if there's any protection

You risk loosing all the original games when you start tempering with it. I know nothing about it, so I suggest to not do it.

That's why I would call that hacking: risky, tricky and you gotta know what you're dealing with...

CheffoJeffo

• Cheffo's right! ---saint
  • Wiki Master
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 06, 2024, 09:33:37 pm
  • Worthless button pusher!
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2008, 05:10:11 pm »
Looks like one of Clay's designs, which isn't particularly surprising since he seems to do all of the "home" cabinets, so you can probably assume that there will be some reasonable degree of protection.
Working: Not Enough
Projects: Too Many
Progress: None

THE POKER BRAT

• Offline Offline
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2008, 05:31:02 pm »

Changing the SD card's contents could be done with a standard cardreader and a computer. However, THAT's risky, because:

- you don't know what software is running on this thing
- you don't know how to add/change games
- you don't know if there's any protection

You risk loosing all the original games when you start tempering with it. I know nothing about it, so I suggest to not do it.

That's why I would call that hacking: risky, tricky and you gotta know what you're dealing with...
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
[/quote] ok,...i see your point,..but lets say if i were to buy the same exact card brand new..(secure digital MMC card- 64 mb). And i were to get a reader/writer adapter with the new MMC card and put it into my PC, Then i can download just 1 game on it (lets say"MARIO- BROS") Its a horizontal game,..(i just have to find a good download site)  to see if it worked on the jamma pcb . Cause if it does, i wont need to get any old jamma pcbs anymore...right?  BUT,...will it damage my jamma pcb with another MMC card in it?? Thats the question!!!
I can have a collection of MMC cards instead!  MAKE SENSE?...NO?/YES? and if it doesnt work,...i still have the original MMC card the arcade came with...
« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 05:34:18 pm by THE POKER BRAT »

CheffoJeffo

• Wiki Master
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2008, 05:47:39 pm »
To be clear, JAMMA is a connection standard and has little to do with the board itself (other than the edge connector).

The board runs an ARM-based emulator (if I recall the article in GRM) and will only run games supported by that emulator and, obviously, formatted using the appropriate file system (I would presume using some form of signing/encryption). I recall people on RGVAC talking about hacking them back in 2006, but don't think that anybody ever did (although people were selling just the boards at one point).

THE POKER BRAT

• Offline Offline
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2008, 07:09:28 pm »
i checked out what you were talking about JEFF,..i read up on the TAITO topic at rgvac,..theres alot of pages,..i also signed up for google groups and posted my thoughts and opinions there too for additional help,..dont get me wrong guys,..i love the machine the way it is,..it has 20 games in it and its brand new with no problems whatsoever,..but im no computer whiz,..i wish i knew it all,..my brother runs a computer company here in NY, and they create cartoons for the CARTOON NETWORK and other shows,..so they are pretty computer smart when it comes to programming. 
so i think im in luck!..im gonna give it a try to crack the code in this MMC/SD card,..and ill try buying a blank one to experiment first,..see what happens!,..if i can hack it,..ill spread the news!. :cheers:

paigeoliver

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 29, 2022, 06:10:15 pm
  • Awesome face!
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2008, 12:18:15 am »
I'd be more interested in putting that board in a real cabinet than I would be in putting some other board in that teeny cab.
Acceptance of Zen philosophy is marred slightly by the nagging thought that if all things are interconnected, then all things must be in some way involved with Pauly Shore.

RayB

• I'm not wearing pants! HA!
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 12, 2024, 11:26:01 pm
  • There's my post
    • RayB.com
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2008, 02:43:36 am »
I'd be more interested in putting that board in a real cabinet than I would be in putting some other board in that teeny cab.
I had exactly the same thought. (But then I remembered, I have a MAME cabinet  ;D )
NO MORE!!

Level42

• Wiki Contributor
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2008, 08:06:58 am »
Indeed, it's a nice little board with some fun games !
But I'm also interested in how much it can be hacked :D

Ken Layton

• Guru
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 12, 2021, 12:25:59 am
  • Technician
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2008, 11:45:40 am »
It is indeed a Jamma connector, but not all the pins in the harness are connected if you look at the pictures in the review on page 2. For most Jamma boards I don't think there'd be a problem. The review did not show the power supply in the cabinet though.

THE POKER BRAT

• Offline Offline
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2008, 11:53:36 am »
I havent noticed that on the jamma rig,...im pretty much a newbie when it comes to hookin up wires to power supplies and pinout info,..but you have the eagle eye for that, and I thank "KEN" you for pointing that out to me,.

And for (paige/piegon) or whatever you name is,..go buy a taito classics yourself and do what you want with it,...and ill do whatever i want with mine, so your input/2-cents dosent help much,...so go start your own thread. ..And for christ sake,...CHANGE THAT AVATAR PIC!,...its a little scary! :laugh2:

How do i put up some pics in here  :dunno so everyone can see my cab & whats inside compared to a bartop thats in a review,..i know its pretty much the same thing but i like to show & tell..I want to show some detail in this topic. i think i have to download to computer , then upload to BYOAC, it should look like either a thumbnail or a big pic....right?
« Last Edit: March 27, 2008, 12:15:02 pm by THE POKER BRAT »

CheffoJeffo

• Wiki Master
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2008, 12:11:51 pm »
It is indeed a Jamma connector, but not all the pins in the harness are connected if you look at the pictures in the review on page 2. For most Jamma boards I don't think there'd be a problem. The review did not show the power supply in the cabinet though.

Good point about the PS -- IIRC, the board in question only uses 5V, so perhaps the PS only supplies 5V.

CheffoJeffo

• Wiki Master
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2008, 12:19:35 pm »
And for (piegon) or whatever you name is,..go buy a taito classics yourself and do what you want with it,...and ill do whatever i want with mine, so your input/2-cents dosent help much,...so go start your own thread. ..And for christ sake,...CHANGE THAT AVATAR PIC!,...its a little scary! :laugh2:

I see somebody's out to make new friends ...

FWIW, I (and most people that I can think of in the hobby) would agree 100% with what Paige said about your choice. There was a reason that people were interested in buying the boards separately from the cabinet, as opposed to buying the cabinet separately from the boards.

How do i put up some pics in here  :dunno so everyone can see my cab & whats inside compared to a bartop thats in a review,..i know its pretty much the same thing but i like to show & tell..I want to show some detail in this topic. i think i have to download to computer , then upload to BYOAC, it should look like either a thumbnail or a big pic....right?

I guess Clay doesn't need to worry about you breaking the security on his board.  :laugh2:

Hint: Click Additional Options when you post to attach pictures.

Ken Layton

• Guru
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 12, 2021, 12:25:59 am
  • Technician
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2008, 12:28:33 pm »
A closer look at the edge connector picture and it does look like the board is only getting +5 volts and ground connections for power. It would be interesting to try that board in a real Jamma cabinet though.

THE POKER BRAT

• Offline Offline
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2008, 12:32:31 pm »
well,..there is nothing in the manual that i have saying its specs, (none written) so that would be somewhat hard for me to figure out what wires go where and what voltages and other thingys that i shouldnt be playin with,..but as far as hacking codes and messing with pcbs and MMC/SD cards,..i guess i can take some free time to play around and see what i come up with!

after all,.ill leave all the techie electrical stuff to you guys,.. :applaud: I give you guys "PROPS"  :cheers: for knowing the inside of an arcade like the back of your hand,..thats why i ask for your advise,..to learn from you guys,.. :notworthy:  

but it does pique my interest to see how far i can take this arcade and share my goals and breakthoughs with the gaming world,..(i have hope that i can crack the MMC code)-OR- multicade it. what can i do with 100+ MMC cards filled with games after i hacked it?...maybe im just dreaming... :blah:

THE POKER BRAT

• Offline Offline
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2008, 12:52:45 pm »
JEFF"..i get your point about people buying the TAITO pcb so they can play in a REAL cab,..it makes perfect sense!..i agree 100%...i have MANY REAL ARCADES in my home,...but i ran across this one VERY cheap and nearby,..so i bought it with the intentions of hacking/modding it sometime down the road,...now i am not the type of person to buy a cab just for the pcb to put in another cab,..thats just stupid,..

second of all i have my son in mind, (hes 11 yrs old) this machine is really for him to play around with. (for his bedroom) I have plenty of arcades that are REAL that i can play with,. i like the games on it,...but i want more out of it!..thats why i posted this topic in the first place,..i would like to speak to "CLAY" sometime,..and see what he has to say about this topic,..

He'd probably say... "SON!,...YOU GOT TO BE NUTS IF IM GONNA GIVE YOU THE CODE!"

I have nothing against him , but it would be nice to share that info with others.. :cheers:

OH yeah!,..JEFF,..i caught that last qoute ,...very funny,..(PICS/HACKING) ;D
« Last Edit: March 27, 2008, 12:55:08 pm by THE POKER BRAT »

CheffoJeffo

• Wiki Master
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2008, 01:03:05 pm »
i would like to speak to "CLAY" sometime,..and see what he has to say about this topic,..

You can email him (I think I linked to his site in one of my posts), but I wouldn't expect him to be happy ... you are talking about potentially breaking the DMCA and putting future design contracts on the line by using equipment that he designed to violate the IP of people that he and his clients have to negotiate with ...

THE POKER BRAT

• Offline Offline
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2008, 01:52:26 pm »
NO NO NO,...you got it all wrong!,...i am NOT looking to do anything illegal,...im just looking to add more games to the machine,..

EXAMPLE: ill go and buy a SD card at radio shack, and download some games compatible with the pcb and switch sd cards when i need to on MY machine.  GET IT?   cause if its possible for clay to do it first,...why cant anyone else that has the TAITO cab?.....right?

CheffoJeffo

• Wiki Master
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2008, 01:54:50 pm »
NO NO NO,...you got it all wrong!,...i am NOT looking to do anything illegal,...im just looking to add more games to the machine,..

EXAMPLE: ill go and buy a SD card at radio shack, and download some games compatible with the pcb and switch sd cards when i need to on MY machine.  GET IT?   cause if its possible for clay to do it first,...why cant anyone else that has the TAITO cab?.....right?

Oh .... sorry ... my mistake ....

Where were you downloading these ROMs from and how were you getting the licensed right to use them ?

THE POKER BRAT

• Offline Offline
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2008, 02:01:03 pm »

EXAMPLE: ill go and buy a SD card at radio shack, and download some games compatible with the pcb and switch sd cards when i need to on MY machine.  GET IT?   cause if its possible for clay to do it first,...why cant anyone else that has the TAITO cab?.....right?

Oh .... sorry ... my mistake ....

Where were you downloading these ROMs from and how were you getting the licensed right to use them ?

JEFF"....There was no ("WERE") at anytime,anywhere,anyhow...I NEVER had ANY permission or will ask for that matter to download/copy/steal/ ANY roms ANYWHERE at anytime!,...im just saying that I were to go to radio shack to get an SD card,...and then look up some websites where i were to download some games (original or not) and play them in the cab on the pcb...wouldnt that be a great idea?...

Am I the only one understanding myself???

CheffoJeffo

• Wiki Master
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2008, 02:06:48 pm »

Of the two of us, yes.

* CheffoJeffo decides it's time to walk away from this thread and find something less painful to do ... like licking live anode caps ...

THE POKER BRAT

• Offline Offline
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2008, 02:11:49 pm »

Of the two of us, yes.

* CheffoJeffo decides it's time to walk away from this thread and find something less painful to do ... like licking live anode caps ...
so is that what you are doing in your avatar??
« Last Edit: March 27, 2008, 02:14:03 pm by THE POKER BRAT »

Lutus

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 23, 2012, 10:58:10 am
  • "I love my Power Glove. It's so BAD!"
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2008, 08:45:53 am »
Poker Brat, poking fun and putting others down in a childish manner is definently NOT looked upon nicely on this forum (except maybe in the Politics N Religion boards).

You may not realize this, but advice from Cheffo, Ken, paigeoliver, and level42  for free is something you should appreciate, not discount.

Keep the topic on point and asking a person to give you their source code, in this case Clay, is like asking an elephant to do a backflip.
-----------------------------
www.justin.tv/lutus8
www.encoreinstruction.com <-- for my fellow musicians

RayB

• I'm not wearing pants! HA!
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 12, 2024, 11:26:01 pm
  • There's my post
    • RayB.com
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2008, 02:02:13 pm »
Well at least he picked a fitting user name.
Honestly, his posts sound like a 14 year old's.
NO MORE!!

THE POKER BRAT

• Offline Offline
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2008, 02:39:12 pm »
Poker Brat, poking fun and putting others down in a childish manner is definently NOT looked upon nicely on this forum (except maybe in the Politics N Religion boards).

You may not realize this, but advice from Cheffo, Ken, paigeoliver, and level42  for free is something you should appreciate, not discount.

Keep the topic on point and asking a person to give you their source code, in this case Clay, is like asking an elephant to do a backflip.
ARE YOU SICK OR SOMETHING??..WHATS THE MATTER WITH YOU,..i take all the advise and i thanked JEFF and others,..i dont think i said anything wrong to anyone except to paige,..his avatar is scary,..so i suggest you BACK UP SON!...and qoute my words next time...and as fas as the 14 yr old comment,...go **** off kid!
« Last Edit: March 28, 2008, 02:43:38 pm by Peale »

SirPeale

• Green Mountain Man
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+23)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 04, 2023, 09:51:57 am
  • Arcade Repair in New England
    • Arcade Game and Other Coin-Op Projects
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2008, 02:45:46 pm »
Say, Brat?  I can count the number of people I've banned on one hand.  You're getting awfully close to incrementing that number.  As quite a few others have mentioned (both in this thread and in a private admin only forum) you're being extremly immature and disrespectful.

Oh, and don't misspell curse words to get around the autofilter.  That's one of the big no-noes here.

THE POKER BRAT

• Offline Offline
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2008, 02:53:23 pm »
((((QUOTE:Well at least he picked a fitting user name.
Honestly, his posts sound like a 14 year old's.)))  <<--and what does this sound like to you peale?....

To me that sounds immature also.
And maybe next time ill use this  :censored: instead of jogging around your filter.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2008, 03:16:57 pm by THE POKER BRAT »

Lutus

• Offline Offline
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2008, 03:40:19 pm »
And your topic title is in all caps.  My eyes are bleeding from the spell yelling.   ;)
www.justin.tv/lutus8

THE POKER BRAT

• Offline Offline
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2008, 03:53:20 pm »
im not asking "CLAY" to give me his source code,..id wanna know if he could share it with everyone,..so we can all be happy and play more games on it or change the list of games on it,...in his eyes its all about $$$,...i understand that part,..but it doesnt huert to ask,...but i have more than one question....AND ALL CAPS LOOKS BETTER!................ ;D

Lutus

• Offline Offline
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2008, 03:59:21 pm »
Clay is looking for compensation for his work, including like somone stated, his negations for licenses etc...

I understand that it would be great to be able to place your own files on the card but... you could just go the computer route and place a Jpac in there from Ultimarc to interface directly with the JAMMA harness.

Their are other options.  But I think Clay's solution, including the ability to put your own games on their is probably a dead end.

If you do get in contact with Clay I would be interested in hearing what he had to say.

Good luck.   :cheers:
www.justin.tv/lutus8

SirPeale

• Green Mountain Man
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+23)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 04, 2023, 09:51:57 am
  • Arcade Repair in New England
    • Arcade Game and Other Coin-Op Projects
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2008, 04:28:43 pm »
((((QUOTE:Well at least he picked a fitting user name.
Honestly, his posts sound like a 14 year old's.)))  <<--and what does this sound like to you peale?....

The truth?

THE POKER BRAT

• Offline Offline
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2008, 04:32:27 pm »
all i wanna do is this,..so EVERYONE understands what im jib-jabbering about...

1) Get the same/ brand new /exact /sd card from radioshack / ebay/ where ever i can get it,....

2) Find out how "Clay" programmed games on that sd card --(maybe with a reader writer and then plugged it in the PC.) i have NO IDEA how he did it,..

3) Download the same size or specs/filesize/ram...whatever is compatible with the SD card and jamma pcb ,..recommended games of my choice from ANY downloadable website onto a SD card

4) thank clay and everyone here for the advise, info, 2-cents, smart ass comments,  :notworthy: and thank the modd for trying to stop a voice of opinion chat with a collegue by stepping into a conversation i could of handled myself,..heres a beer,.. on me!..:cheers:

5) Take me new SD card and play what i wanna see on screen,..cause if he can do it so could lots of other owners of the same machine can too...

get it now? :dizzy:

CheffoJeffo

• Wiki Master
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2008, 04:41:14 pm »
3) Download the same size or specs/filesize/ram...whatever is compatible with the SD card and jamma pcb ,..recommended games of my choice from ANY downloadable website onto a SD card

You have used Mario Bros as an example of a game that you would download and install.

As I tried to point out, you would be breaking the law by doing so.

*You* are the one who doesn't understand, yet you persist in behaving like a rude little twerp.

* CheffoJeffo returns to his previously-scheduling anode-cap-licking. ZZZZaaappp!

THE POKER BRAT

• Offline Offline
« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2008, 04:59:39 pm »

You have used Mario Bros as an example of a game that you would download and install.

As I tried to point out, you would be breaking the law by doing so.

*You* are the one who doesn't understand, yet you persist in behaving like a rude little twerp.

* CheffoJeffo returns to his previously-scheduling anode-cap-licking. ZZZZaaappp!

ok,..i see...ill download some cheaper looking mario game (not original) like MARIO-BRUTHAS....right?