Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: V3d and b3d editing help  (Read 975 times)

Le Chuck

• Saint, make a poll!
  • Wiki Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+6)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 06, 2024, 02:16:34 pm
  • <insert personal text here>
V3d and b3d editing help
« on: March 01, 2012, 02:05:13 pm »
Anybody know how to alter V3D and B3D files?  I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to this stuff but would really like to edit an shape that is saved in these formats.  I downloaded Urban Interactive's vector launcher for an upcoming build.  It's totally well done for a dedicated SW cab but I no likey the fact that he has completely stalled out on releasing a ROTJ vector game.  That ---smurfette--- and moan session is for another time and place tho.  

The way the loader is setup is pretty straight forward from the file structure.  There are two files which have the ROTJ 3D shapes called ROTJ LOGO.b3d and ROTJ LOGO.V3D that I should be able to alter to display something other than ROTJ.  What I intend to do is have the loader display SW, ESB and SW Trilogy. I appreciate any help and advice in getting this changed around.

His loader, which you can get here is in the May 5 2009 post.  Here's an early vid of his launcher, the current version is better:

« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 02:16:16 pm by Le Chuck »