Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: coin door repair.  (Read 628 times)

_JMFR

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 02, 2009, 01:54:50 am
coin door repair.
« on: February 07, 2009, 01:38:46 am »
hey guys, as some of you may know, ive been working on a ultimate mk3 cab for a lil while...it's been finished 10 different times...but as we all know, they always needs something.

anyhoo, ive been having trouble with the coin accepter for awhile...sometimes the quarter goes through with no trouble, but more times then not, it tends to stick in the mechanism. ill try and post some pics asap of the parts, and where it tends to stick. im sure it can easily be repaired, but i have no real knowledge of these( unlike ken the guru..i hope ur reading this) so basically ill just want some, if any, advice on how to fix these at low cost. if it comes down to it, does anyone out there work on these? if so, if i need to, or can, i will ship them to you to be fixed as long as the cost is resonable. ill post pics tommorow cuz im tired  :P