Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Game listing shifted too far down?  (Read 1071 times)

mattred

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 28, 2009, 11:32:35 am
Game listing shifted too far down?
« on: January 26, 2009, 10:15:07 pm »
Sorry I can't get screenshots right this second, but hopefully someone knows how to fix this in the meantime. Basically on all the different skins I've tried using, the game lists are not lining up with the elements of the skin. IE, the selected game should be in the middle on top of the "selected game" element part of the background (a blue bar in one of the cases), but it's actually further down than it should be. The rest of the list is also too far down, and goes past the containing box part of the background. Even the snaps seem to be shifted downward. This is in every single skin I've tried so I'm wondering if there's a setting in Mala that applies to all the skins that is causing this. Screenshots of this problem hopefully to follow soon.

loadman

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 26, 2024, 05:14:32 am
  • Cocktail Cab owner and MaLa FE developer
    • MaLa
Re: Game listing shifted too far down?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2009, 10:35:37 pm »
Have you your screen rez at an appropriate resolution for the layout(s) you have chosen?