Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Anyone thought about Gauntlet 1 side art?  (Read 945 times)

Rook3

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 04, 2024, 04:32:32 pm
  • Greetings Starfighter! You have been recruited...
    • Rook's Castle.com
Anyone thought about Gauntlet 1 side art?
« on: July 01, 2006, 01:35:24 am »
And before everyone jumps up and down saying "Sombody already did it!" the answer is no, no they didn't.

The available artwork is from Gauntlet 2. I have a dedicated G1 cab that was field converted by our company back in 1986 to a G2 (with new header, overlay and coin door arrows.

The side art however is still original.

So what's the difference?

The G1 art actually extends another foot up into the head of the game, where the G2 art just caps off at the base of the header.

My cabinet art however is pretty abused from it's life on the route, and I don't want the short G2 art. :)

Any of our skilled artists up to the challenge? I may be able to get photos so everyone can see what it looks like if there's interest.

Russ
« Last Edit: July 01, 2006, 01:38:00 am by Rook3 »

Steve

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 24, 2009, 06:18:34 pm
Re: Anyone thought about Gauntlet 1 side art?
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2006, 05:26:18 pm »
Yeah I'd like to see some pics as I am about to order the set found at various places

Steve
The 80's is what it's all about.....