Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: new to site need help with MK2 artwork, instuction card  (Read 924 times)

XpO

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 22, 2010, 07:43:33 pm
new to site need help with MK2 artwork, instuction card
« on: April 06, 2006, 05:30:43 pm »
Hello everyone, I own a MK2 dedicated cabinet that im looking to restore but cant find some original side art for the left side. The only stuff i found for sale on some sites is crap and nothing like the original. Is there anywhere i can buy some original side art (nos i think its called) or would i have to take a vectorized image and have it printed out. If so i :) need to know what type of material is used on the side art. I also am in need of the instruction card. I do have a saved image of it so im wondering do i take this to kinkos and have it printed out and what material should i use, any help would be appreciated. :)