Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: WOW New LightGUN Info !!! Woot!!! :)  (Read 408153 times)

MKChamp

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 07, 2024, 02:45:53 pm
  • Stil around.
Re: WOW New LightGUN Info !!! Woot!!! :)
« Reply #1000 on: February 13, 2006, 05:43:12 pm »
Ok...I am 98% sure there is a short inside the gun. If I slap it...it stops. If I use the recoil, it fires once and the vibration makes it stop. If I set the gun down, it stops. But like I've stated in my earlier posts...hitting the start/select combo starts the gun again.
Anybody want to throw a tutorial on disassembling these things? Or am I the guinea pig?

patrickmaher

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 30, 2009, 06:45:05 am
    • Patrick Maher
« Reply #1001 on: February 13, 2006, 06:58:47 pm »

If I have one of the guns plugged in when the PC boots up it takes forever to get past POST and into Windows. As soon as I unplug the gun it boots up immediately. This is without the recoil cable plugged in. Just the LED stand into the gun and the one USB cable for the gun.

I have seen this happen on computers with other usb devices like usb flash drives. I have found on some computers that disabling the legacy usb support will fix this problem. I think legacy usb allows usb devices to work before being booted into windows, possibly for using usb in DOS. If you go into the CMOS setup there will sometimes be a legacy usb option, disabling this may help some people.

Fozzy The Bear

• Handbags at dawn in here!!!
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 18, 2011, 11:29:59 am
  • It's Been One Of Those Days... Don't Ask!
« Reply #1002 on: February 13, 2006, 07:56:40 pm »
I don't think "cocking the chamber" on these is a good idea.  While poking around inside mine, I noticed that the recoil mech was basically an DC motor.  By manually sliding that mech back and forth, you are manually turning the motor, essentially turning it into a small generator.

It probably kicks voltage back and confuses something.  Too much of that might be a bad thing for your gun.

This is not something that you need to worry about Randy..... The motor connects to the topslide via a 1/4 turn gear, that is not engaged with the topslide when it is in the forward position. So cocking the top slide actually doesn't spin the motor.

Best Regards,
Julian (Fozzy The Bear)
« Last Edit: February 13, 2006, 07:59:29 pm by Fozzy The Bear »
Most bottles and jars contain at least twenty-five percent recycled Pacman.
And research indicates that Space Invaders are strongly attracted to people who have recently eaten meat pies.

RandyT

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 14, 2024, 12:40:25 pm
  • Friends don't let friends hack keyboards.
    • GroovyGameGear.com
« Reply #1003 on: February 13, 2006, 08:19:59 pm »
This is not something that you need to worry about Randy..... The motor connects to the topslide via a 1/4 turn gear, that is not engaged with the topslide when it is in the forward position. So cocking the top slide actually doesn't spin the motor.

Yep!  I guess I should have played with the recoil a little more.  Now I see the other teeth on that cog .

As you were.  Cock away!  :D

BTW, I don't know if anyone has a better way of pulling one of these apart, but I have found the following to work:

Pull back the action, and while in the rearmost position, spread the plastic at the area toward the gun. It's a little tricky, but It should pop out of the track.

Lift the back part slightly and allow it to go forward.  It will now slide off of the gun.   Be careful, there's a spring that wants to escape just above the laser area.

You should now be able to see some guts and the "barrel" will be exposed.

On the side of the start and select buttons, there is one (1) screw.  You will need to pull this screw to allow the gun body to spread enough to pop the barrel out.  A squeezing action on the barrel will help here.  BUT BE CAREFULL!  There are wires going through this piece, so don't yank on them.

I don't know how far anyone has interest in going, so I'll leave the rest to you.  From this point on, it's even more tricky.

RandyT

« Last Edit: February 13, 2006, 08:53:15 pm by RandyT »

Fozzy The Bear

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1004 on: February 13, 2006, 08:41:16 pm »
Well actually I've been looking at taking one to pieces because I'm now planning on getting a second one to to gut the circuit and camera out of to fit into a real deactivated Sterling Sub Machine Gun that I have..... I'm going to take the motor circuit and wire that to a relay instead of the motor and get that relay to fire a large long throw 24V solenoid which means it should kick like a mule when it's fired  :laugh:

Best Regards,
Julian (Fozzy The Bear)
« Last Edit: February 13, 2006, 08:44:04 pm by Fozzy The Bear »
And research indicates that Space Invaders are strongly attracted to people who have recently eaten meat pies.

MacroX

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 09, 2007, 11:27:30 pm
« Reply #1005 on: February 13, 2006, 08:48:29 pm »
I don't like this recoil, so already disconnect the adaptor~
and it work more perfect when i shot it, because the recoil
will force the laserturn to other side.   :o :o

anyone else having problems with recoil on these things, or is it just me?

tibbs68

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 25, 2006, 03:34:34 am
  • Leave them to me. I will deal with them myself.
« Reply #1006 on: February 14, 2006, 01:28:11 am »
OK I ordered one gun about a week ago & am awaiting delivery to the UK.

Have read this extensive thread trying to work out what to do when it arrives. There is a lot of conflicting information re: set up which I guess is only to be expected on different machines with different hardware.

My set-up is:

1. Win XP on a Hantarex 21" monitor running MAMEWAH off MAME 0.90.
2. LED stands will be located either side of monitor behind smoked glass
3. Only one gun will be used running just MAME lightgun games
4. Not interested in recoil function (problems clearly highlighted in thread)

Have got new EMS drivers as well as WinGun & Smog.

It would appear from earlier in the thread WinGun seemed to be the most succesful in achieving results but recent responses have indicated not.

Which one to use  ??? and how to do it  ???

Fozzy The Bear

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1007 on: February 14, 2006, 01:43:26 am »
It would appear from earlier in the thread WinGun seemed to be the most succesful in achieving results but recent responses have indicated not.
Which one to use  ??? and how to do it  ???

The new EMS drivers work very well on Win98se Haven't tried them "yet" on my XP machine.... As long as you haven't already installed an earlier version of the EMS drivers, then that's where you should start.  If you have already installed the earlier version then also grab the two driver files I uploaded (you will need them) see earlier post.

Always best to try the manufacturers drivers first! After all, they know their own hardware better than anyone else.

After that, the Wingun drivers (at the moment) provide the best accuracy but only work on XP and have some key mapping issues... Smog is working on his drivers so we should see a new version soon that also works well on the other OS's.

The recoil is a problem for some people but not for everyone.... It's worth trying it to see if your computer copes with the load. But leave trying it until after you get the rest working... I've only had a problem with it once and I think that was more of a hardware lockup than a power failure.

If it does lock up for you, The trick is to unplug the LED stands while you boot with just the gun and recoil plugged in... then plug the LED stands back into the gun lead.....  At least that worked for me.

Well... that's my advice... If you get stuck, just yell up and somebody will walk you through it.  Personally I'm in love with these guns, they do everything I want to see from a light gun and as the drivers improve so will the performance. 

The Bear Races Back To Another Round Of "Moorhuhn-Wanted".... I just love shooting  those damned cute chickens...  ;D 

Best Regards,
Julian (Fozzy The Bear)
« Last Edit: February 14, 2006, 01:55:29 am by Fozzy The Bear »

tibbs68

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 25, 2006, 03:34:34 am
  • Leave them to me. I will deal with them myself.
« Reply #1008 on: February 14, 2006, 03:05:17 am »
Cheers Fozzy,

I can't wait to get it & try it out. This gun will be the finishing touch to my MAME cab. Been toying with ACT Labs gun but cost-prohibitive.

These seem to be the answer and as this thread indicates there is a lot of interest in getting them right so performance will improve with driver tinkering.

Tibbs

MacroX

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1009 on: February 14, 2006, 04:06:05 am »
Hey, we can use the power adaptor to solve the recoil problems cause by the weaken of the usb port,

For the Gun (vibration function) : 600mA or above , 5V

« Last Edit: February 14, 2006, 04:42:00 am by MacroX »

darthbane2k

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 30, 2009, 04:54:06 am
  • Built the cab, just need the time to play!
« Reply #1010 on: February 14, 2006, 04:16:42 am »
Hey, we can use the power adaptor to solve the recoil problems cause by the weaken of the usb port,

For the Gun (vibration function) : 600mA or above , 5V

doesnt make a difference, when the recoil is enabled even when using a seperate power supply, it STILL locks up the gun hardware.

I have just learned to live with it being off.. shame really.

MacroX

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1011 on: February 14, 2006, 04:30:21 am »
IC, thx
« Last Edit: February 14, 2006, 04:42:37 am by MacroX »

Gh0sty

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 04, 2019, 05:04:06 pm
  • flying Mame Player
« Reply #1012 on: February 14, 2006, 05:22:00 am »
i turned the recoil off anyway, it plays much better with no recoil, playing with 2 guns
simultanously and hearing the KLICK KLACK KLICK KLACK the whole time makes you mad
sooner or later ehehe

i'm not joking!

R
Gh0sty

Fozzy The Bear

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1013 on: February 14, 2006, 05:27:59 am »

I hope you realise that you've got that power supply pluged into the wrong socket.... You're about to fry that gun and / or your USB ports.... The socket for the external power supply is on the bottom of the gun. You've plugged it into the socket that the LED stands go in to.

SMELL THOSE BURNING COMPONENTS...... :-X

Best Regards
Julian (Fozzy The Bear)

darthbane2k

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1014 on: February 14, 2006, 05:31:22 am »

I hope you realise that you've got that power supply pluged into the wrong socket.... You're about to fry that gun and / or your USB ports.... The socket for the external power supply is on the bottom of the gun. You've plugged it into the socket that the LED stands go in to.

SMELL THOSE BURNING COMPONENTS...... :-X

Best Regards
Julian (Fozzy The Bear)

not necessariliy - the recoil can be powered via the Y adaptor too

Fozzy The Bear

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1015 on: February 14, 2006, 05:41:07 am »
not necessariliy - the recoil can be powered via the Y adaptor too

You're absolutely right.... I stand corrected...   ;D

MMmmm! Now there's a thought... I could hack that dumb X-Box plug that I'll never use off the Y lead and wire that direct to the PC's power supply. There's a 10 min project for the weekend me thinks.  :laugh:

Best Regards,
Julian (Fozzy The Bear)
« Last Edit: February 14, 2006, 05:45:01 am by Fozzy The Bear »

darthbane2k

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1016 on: February 14, 2006, 06:03:30 am »
just out of interest, has anyone actually implemented these guns into their cabs on some sort of semi - perminant basis, or is everyone still testing.
Reason being is that I spent the best part of the weekend perminantly attaching the LED stands (a combination of velcro and electrical tape)and now I am prepping the software. I have found pc gun games such as HOTD 1 and virtua cop 1 absoluetly awful for a cab (hotd 1 for example forces you to use the mouse cursor to navigate through menus!) and as mamewah is my shell, it does NOT launch winggun upon startup - lord knows how im going to overcome that, without sacrificing my hidden xp bootup.

Fozzy The Bear

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1017 on: February 14, 2006, 06:41:17 am »
lord knows how im going to overcome that, without sacrificing my hidden xp bootup.
Easy... Write a batch file and stick it in "Start Up"  OR better still write a batch file and call it from Mamewah, so that instead of Mamewah calling the game the batch file calls Wingun and then launches The Game.

Best Regards,
Julian (Fozzy The Bear)
« Last Edit: February 14, 2006, 06:44:10 am by Fozzy The Bear »

darthbane2k

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1018 on: February 14, 2006, 06:44:33 am »
lord knows how im going to overcome that, without sacrificing my hidden xp bootup.
Easy... Write a batch file and stick it in "Start Up"  OR better still write a batch file and call it from Mamewah, so that instead of calling the game the batch file calls Wingun and then launches The Game.

Best Regards,
Julian (Fozzy The Bear)

well thats the problem. Wingun IS in my startup folder, but the only time it actually starts up is if you exit mamewah (the shell) open the task manager and run explorer.
Not sure what you mean about launching it from mamewah directly...

darthbane2k

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1019 on: February 14, 2006, 06:51:06 am »
Easy... Write a batch file and stick it in "Start Up"  OR better still write a batch file and call it from Mamewah, so that instead of calling the game the batch file calls Wingun and then launches The Game.

Best Regards,
Julian (Fozzy The Bear)

well thats the problem. Wingun IS in my startup folder, but the only time it actually starts up is if you exit mamewah (the shell) open the task manager and run explorer.
Not sure what you mean about launching it from mamewah directly...

hold on there IS a way around this, im starting to think outside of the box.
I will create a batchrun file to launch a game, launch wingun then kill the wingun process after the game has been exited,

Fozzy The Bear

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1020 on: February 14, 2006, 06:55:29 am »
hold on there IS a way around this, im starting to think outside of the box.
I will create a batchrun file to launch a game, launch wingun then kill the wingun process after the game has been exited,

BINGO!!  ;)  Can I borrow your box... I'd like to think outside of it too.... My other half stole my box to pack something else in.  ???

Best Regards,
Julian (Fozzy The Bear)

Smog

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 30, 2007, 06:50:51 am
    • How to make a cheap GunCon2 work on your PC
« Reply #1021 on: February 14, 2006, 07:20:55 am »
@aljupy
Yes I succeded in making 2 guns work in mame but I am always using developing version and since I made some modification I cannot assure you it works with the old one. I am confident indeed since I used the 9b2 a lot with guncon2 on my (ex) arcade cabinet
GunCon2PC Driver on http://guncon2pc.no-ip.org/

darthbane2k

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1022 on: February 14, 2006, 07:41:45 am »
has anyone noticed a lag/delay when you pull the trigger to shoot on these lcd topguns, particularly when you launch a PC gungame via the troubleshooter?

roylazarovich

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 23, 2006, 06:54:04 pm
  • Proud ownder of an LCD TopGun
    • My Portfolio
« Reply #1023 on: February 14, 2006, 08:00:32 am »
has anyone noticed a lag/delay when you pull the trigger to shoot on these lcd topguns, particularly when you launch a PC gungame via the troubleshooter?
Yes, I've experienced not only a delay but also several cases where the trigger was not registering at all, mostly while using the ePSXe+Troubleshooter combo, I've posted this problem on SMOG's forum (http://www.freeforumzone.com/viewmessaggi.aspx?f=66424&idd=103) because I believe this to be an incompatibility between the driver and ePSXe which can probably be easily fixed on the driver side.

I've noticed this problem most while playing Point Blank 1 and 2.

darthbane2k

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1024 on: February 14, 2006, 08:03:36 am »
Yes, I've experienced not only a delay but also several cases where the trigger was not registering at all, mostly while using the ePSXe+Troubleshooter combo, I've posted this problem on SMOG's forum (http://www.freeforumzone.com/viewmessaggi.aspx?f=66424&idd=103) because I believe this to be an incompatibility between the driver and ePSXe which can probably be easily fixed on the driver side.

I've noticed this problem most while playing Point Blank 1 and 2.
well im using wingun and the problem is as you say, the trigger not registering on occasion. This is particularly bad on troubleshooter games, eg the pc versions of virtua cop 1, 2 and hotd 1.

roylazarovich

• Offline Offline
    • My Portfolio
« Reply #1025 on: February 14, 2006, 08:09:21 am »
I don't recall having this problem while playing the three games you mentioned in conjunction with The Troubleshooter, but than I haven't played them extensively yet, only enough to test if the gun works, but if both of us experienced the same problem with different drivers, than the common parameter here is The Troubleshooter, I guess it's method of injecting itself between the game and Direct Input causes problems for the drivers, we have to get SMOG and Acorn involved here.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2006, 08:11:26 am by roylazarovich »

Lilwolf

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 31, 2022, 10:26:34 pm
« Reply #1026 on: February 14, 2006, 08:26:03 am »
I thought the only real delay problem was because of a directx problem (that wingun uses it, and if the other game does also, it can cause some slowdowns.).

Try another epsxe video plugin thats opengl and see if that fixes your slowdown. 

Or try EMS (not that I've got it to register a button press in mame yet... ???? )

roylazarovich

• Offline Offline
    • My Portfolio
« Reply #1027 on: February 14, 2006, 08:28:34 am »
After yesterday's problem I'm deathly afraid of switching any more drivers, but I might have a play with ePSXe's plug-ins... seems to me like it's gonna be an input plug-in rather than a video plug-in though... any suggestion of a good setup?

darthbane2k

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1028 on: February 14, 2006, 08:36:37 am »
After yesterday's problem I'm deathly afraid of switching any more drivers, but I might have a play with ePSXe's plug-ins... seems to me like it's gonna be an input plug-in rather than a video plug-in though... any suggestion of a good setup?

yeh, Im not willing to do this either. im sticking to one driver (wingun) and not clogging my system with others.
if the delay is a direct x thing, then howcome HOTD2 runs perfectly?

aljupy

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 23, 2011, 07:30:06 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
« Reply #1029 on: February 14, 2006, 08:45:18 am »
With Wingun+Troubleshooter (Or Some other programs that requires a lot of "directx") You could experience noticeable LAGS. However, (Said by the Author, after testing in several computers) They "key factor" to evade this problem is a good video card (some cards doesn

roylazarovich

• Offline Offline
    • My Portfolio
« Reply #1030 on: February 14, 2006, 09:13:57 am »
[Slightly off-topic]

By the way, does anyone know a PC game in the style of the Point Blank series? with mini-game shooting action?

Also, the voice acting in HOTD is horrible, sounds like the voice actors are bored and indifferent  :-X

[/Slightly off-topic]

ErikRuud

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 05, 2021, 10:20:27 am
  • I'll build a cab for only 99.99.99!!!
    • Erik's humble video game page
« Reply #1031 on: February 14, 2006, 09:25:09 am »
Does anyone know of a way to force the Digital Leisure games (Mad Dog McCree, Mad Dog II, etc) to run full screen when they start up?

I have copied them off of the CD's onto my harddrive so don't need the CD to play them, but I'd like them to start up in fullscreen.

I can write an AutoIt script to do it, but I'd prefer not to go that route if I don't have to.

Real Life.  Still a poor substitute for video games!       
American Laser Games Wrapper
O2em Rom Utility

darthbane2k

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1032 on: February 14, 2006, 09:40:18 am »
Does anyone know of a way to force the Digital Leisure games (Mad Dog McCree, Mad Dog II, etc) to run full screen when they start up?

I have copied them off of the CD's onto my harddrive so don't need the CD to play them, but I'd like them to start up in fullscreen.

I can write an AutoIt script to do it, but I'd prefer not to go that route if I don't have to.

lord knows - I have this problem too.
I used autoit to simulate a key press of the F button, nut everytime I launch with that via mamewah, it skips straight to the difficulty select screen, completely missing the intro movie. Im kind of anal about things like that, so it irritates the heck outta me...

Cananas

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 27, 2017, 07:39:03 am
  • and the seventh day... PacMan was created
« Reply #1033 on: February 14, 2006, 02:33:40 pm »
You could try this autohotkey script (MDM.ahk):
Code: [Select]
Run,mdm.exe ; Run MadDog McCree
IfWinNotExist,Mad Dog McCree
{

winwait,Mad Dog McCree,,100
   WinActivate,Mad Dog McCree
   Send f ; Fullscreen
   Send r ; reload don't move the cursor down
   return
}
else
{

Send f ; Fullscreen
   Send r ; Reload don't move the cursor down
   return
}

RButton:: ; Add sound when reloading
Send {RButton}
SoundPlay,c:\MadDogMcCree\reload.aif ; extracted from The house of the Dead 2 or 3
return

*1::Send {LControl}; like LControl starts the game I remap to the '1' key

*Escape::
Send !{F4} ; Press ALt+F4 to exit
ExitApp ; Kill this script
return

You can compile this script with the autohotkey compiler.
This script can be used in any of the American Lasergames. You only must change the name Mad Dog McCree for the name that appear on the top of the window when you start.

darthbane2k

• Offline Offline
« Reply #1034 on: February 14, 2006, 02:54:56 pm »
You could try this autohotkey script (MDM.ahk):
Run,mdm.exe ; Run MadDog McCree
IfWinNotExist,Mad Dog McCree
{

winwait,Mad Dog McCree,,100
   Send f ; Fullscreen
   Send r ; reload don't move the cursor down
   return
}
else
{

Send f ; Fullscreen
   Send r ; Reload don't move the cursor down
   return
}

Send {RButton}
SoundPlay,c:\MadDogMcCree\reload.aif ; extracted from The house of the Dead 2 or 3
return

*1::Send {LControl}; like LControl starts the game I remap to the '1' key

*Escape::
Send !{F4} ; Press ALt+F4 to exit
ExitApp ; Kill this script
return

You can compile this script with the autohotkey compiler.
This script can be used in any of the American Lasergames. You only must change the name Mad Dog McCree for the name that appear on the top of the window when you start.

I dont want that reload stuff.. what do i cut out?

SQrL

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 24, 2014, 02:00:29 pm
  • The Game is Never Over!
« Reply #1035 on: February 14, 2006, 03:26:02 pm »
I dont want that reload stuff.. what do i cut out?

If you mean the reload sounds then just remove:

Send {RButton}
return

ErikRuud

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 05, 2021, 10:20:27 am
  • I'll build a cab for only 99.99.99!!!
    • Erik's humble video game page
« Reply #1036 on: February 14, 2006, 04:05:08 pm »
AutoHotKey is new to me, but I see that you can run and or import AutoIt V2 scripts.

I have been using AutoIt V3, so I'll have to see if there is anything the AHK does the AI3 does not.

Otherwise that script is basically the same idea as I would have done in AI3.  I would have set it up to use a commandline parameter for the executable so that it was generic instaed of having different scripts for each game.
Real Life.  Still a poor substitute for video games!       
American Laser Games Wrapper
O2em Rom Utility

SNAAKE

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 11, 2024, 12:21:50 pm
  • my joystick is bigger than your joystick !
« Reply #1037 on: February 14, 2006, 04:36:35 pm »
just got mine. Is it just me or it doesnt come with any manual ???
Anyone tried xbox+x2vga+vga monitor ? ?

EDIT : uh works..but have to stand back atleast 5feet away from the screen. mame gun games on xbox doesnt work at all.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2006, 06:49:09 pm by SNAAKE »

Silver

• Wiki Contributor
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 17, 2024, 10:29:00 am
  • Cunning like the Fox.
    • Mods'n'Mods
« Reply #1038 on: February 14, 2006, 05:55:30 pm »
The monitor is completely irrelevant. You could take your video output, convert it to SDI, project it onto a 50ft wall, point a broadcast camera at it, send the feed by satellite  to a cable company, have them multiplex it into a digital stream and broadcast it out on NASN, have your monitor tuned to NASN, and the the gun would work perfectly so long as the stands are either side of the viewing monitor.

(Although in the above example, you would actually introduce a rather nasty delay, making it rather hard to play. In principle its fine though...  ;D )

brian23

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 07, 2011, 03:52:01 pm
« Reply #1039 on: February 14, 2006, 07:44:31 pm »
http://www.lik-sang.com/news.php?artc=3798&lsaid=219793

good tutorial on how to setup the guns... they used two led stands to get two plyrs to work