Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: light gun question  (Read 1455 times)

mikeyv23

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 19, 2011, 09:04:45 pm
light gun question
« on: June 16, 2004, 11:12:00 pm »
Anybody know how hard it would be, if even possible, to convert these to work with MAME on a PC? - http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6103113622&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

Just wondering... :D  Thanks!

Mike
I don't believe video games influence how people live!  If that were true we'd all be running around dark rooms, listening to repetitive music, and eating "magic" pills ... oh

Goz

• KOTA
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 03, 2020, 02:23:18 am
Re:light gun question
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2004, 11:30:35 pm »
I'm sure there is no way to convert them to work with MAME. You might be able to use the housings though... might be able to take apart an ACTLABS and use these to house the ACTLABS.

-Goz

mikeyv23

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 19, 2011, 09:04:45 pm
Re:light gun question
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2004, 11:32:39 pm »
Hey Goz,

Thanks for the reply!  That is kind of what I was thinking but I wanted to double check and see if anybody on the forums had any ideas.  Thanks again!

Mike
I don't believe video games influence how people live!  If that were true we'd all be running around dark rooms, listening to repetitive music, and eating "magic" pills ... oh