Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Popeye Control Panel Finished Art - Looking for more quality photos / scans  (Read 2798 times)

1-UP

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 26, 2020, 06:53:22 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Hi

I've just finished this vector work of Popeye Control panel. I couldn't find anything I was happy with online so I've done my own. All the dimensions are correct. Hopefully this will be of use to someone.

I'd really like to source some art for a Fix-it Felix machine. Being in the UK I have no access to one of the Disney cabs to take loads of images of the CP, bezel and marquee. If anyone can do that or have one of the machines to scan the parts, I'd be happy to clean up the images and share.

The colours might not be spot on, I based them on the bezel colours which might not have been correct? I may go back and perfect it.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2019, 03:50:06 pm by 1-UP »

JDFan

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 01, 2024, 11:31:20 pm
Re: Popeye Control Panel Finished Art - Looking for more quality photos / scans
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2019, 12:10:17 am »
I had uploaded the Fix it Felix Art - I had downloaded it a couple years ago and then had uploaded in this thread - http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,135095.msg1476613.html#msg1476613

Just checked and the Dropbox link is still there if you want to download it and see if it is what you are looking for. It is reply #176 in the thread I linked above in case it doesn't take you directly to the correct post )

1-UP

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 26, 2020, 06:53:22 am
Re: Popeye Control Panel Finished Art - Looking for more quality photos / scans
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2019, 10:05:57 am »
I had uploaded the Fix it Felix Art - I had downloaded it a couple years ago and then had uploaded in this thread - http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,135095.msg1476613.html#msg1476613

Just checked and the Dropbox link is still there if you want to download it and see if it is what you are looking for. It is reply #176 in the thread I linked above in case it doesn't take you directly to the correct post )

Thank you  :cheers: I'd already downloaded something similar but looks like the work has been updated / improved since then. I don't know why everyone makes the faces pink, they're white on the disney cab but I can soon fix that. Pardon the pun. I wonder how this art was created.