Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: NullDC second player controller problem  (Read 3799 times)

acjgoblu

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 17, 2019, 06:05:32 pm
  • Newbie bartop builder
NullDC second player controller problem
« on: February 18, 2016, 12:21:23 pm »
Hi all,

Hoping someone could help me with an issue I've been having. I'm setting up my Nulldc and was able to get my first player (Maple Port A) set up just fine. However, when I try to set up my second player (Maple Port B), I'm unable to change any of the controls to the keyboard controls that I want.

Basically, I go into the plugins section, set up Port B the same was as Port A (PuruPuru plugin), but then when I go to Config Player 2 keys, the drop down bar says "no joystick detected" and is greyed out so that I can't pull it down and change it to a keyboard. It then won't let me change any of the actual button assignments to any keyboard buttons. I tried it with WinHook keyboard plugin as well, and still no luck.

Anybody who uses NullDC have idea what I'm doing wrong? I'm eventually planning on putting this system into an arcade cabinet that's all going to be run off of an Ultimate I/O IPAC, so I really need to get these second player controls mapped to a keyboard.

Thanks for any help!