Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Where and who has the Best Custom Artwork for Jamma 60 in 1 Table Top Barcade ?  (Read 1678 times)

lymeguy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 07, 2013, 10:39:29 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
I'm new and I did a search, so forgive me if this has been posted before.

I'm building a Tabletop 60 in 1 Jamma Barcade.  The Picture I'm posting is just something I put together in Photoshop, but it is along the lines of what I want to do.

I'm gonna try and sell to Business's where I live and if I want a custom Logo, I don't know where to get it.  I also will need overlays for the Control Panel and Bezzel Art, Side Art, etc.  Is there one place that has it all.  Anyone on this Forum that does this ?

Thanks in advance and feel free to email me at :  Lymenurse@aol.com

I am sick with Lyme disease and trying to do something from home as I can't work at all for 5 years now with this illness.  Any help would be appreciated.

Gary