Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

11   Everything Else / Re: So I've been building an ultralighton Yesterday at 09:13:24 pm

Started by danny_galaga - Last post by danny_galaga

Instrument panel is finally completely installed.it was just hanging on one bolt and some tape for the longest time, just in case I had to take it out to modify etc. now it's in, it's never coming out again as it will be a PITA to remove.

It looks great, but apparently the photo failed security checks 🤷‍♂️

Started by buttersoft - Last post by lilshawn

What browsers have you tested this with?

Is this across multiple devices, or with a single device?

I had a similar issue a while back with another site- I found that it was a browser settings issue issue.

being that this site works with a VPN i suspect a crappy ISP DNS resolver.

you can test 2 ways, either...

open a command prompt and type... 

ping arcadecontrols.com

it should start returning replies from the site ip address 74.208.43.115. if it does not reply or it times out... type...

ping 74.208.43.115

you should get replies now.

OR you can test by...

open your web browswer and type in "arcadecontrols.com" if it fails, try typing in 74.208.43.115 (arcadecontrols network IP address)

in either case...if you can connect to the ip address but not the URL, change your DNS. your ISP DNS resolver has something messed up. change to cloudflares 1.1.1.1 (1.0.0.1 secondary) or googles 8.8.8.8 (8.8.4.4 secondary) you should change your DNS anyway. ISP's are notorious for blocking stuff and saying they don't and they will also store where you go, cloudflare does not. (google does track, but you can go in your google account and set it to purge it on the regular automatically.)

Started by flybynight - Last post by frankrizzo2

Thanks for confirmation on it working. I tried the FFB plugin version you suggested and now I'm getting FFB but it pulls extreme right or left and doesn't center the wheel. I have alternate ffb on in the plugin as I'm using a VJoy Wheel with backforce feeder. Maybe I have the wrong rom or something? I'll do some more investigating in the coming days. Are you using the latest version of Johns version of Mame or his earlier release?

Started by Nodoyuna - Last post by Nodoyuna

Hi all

I change today the refresh rate of my CRT Monitor from 60Hz to 30Hz by accident.

I'm in Windows 7 and with CRT Emudriver installed (I can't check version now)

The system worked perfect before, but now, with 30Hz, I can't solve the problem, as I only see lines in my PVM monitor.

I tried to connect the computer to a VGA monitor and restore the 640x480@60 resolution, but when I switch back to the PVM, the problem continues. Right now I have 74,87 (Horizontal) and 60 (Vertical), so it's a disaster.

I think my only solution will be to reinstall the CRT Emudriver, right?

I flahsed the GPU the first time I installed them, do I need to flash the GPU again?

I suposse the drivers and install procedure has changed from the first time I did, so where can I find a step-by-step guide to install the drivers?

Thanks in advance

15   GroovyMAME / Saving the Maintain Aspect Ratio settingon Yesterday at 04:49:08 pm

Started by TheRetroCarrot - Last post by TheRetroCarrot

I'm trying to disable this setting globally or on a per game basis as I'm using super resolutions on a 240p display. I have keep aspect ratio set to 0 in the mame.ini which seems to do nothing. The maintain aspect ratio setting does not save on a per game basis, the aspect ratio is only correct if this is disabled.

Is there something I can put in the .cfg for each game, or something I'm missing to globally disable this?

Thank you.

EDIT: I got this to work on a per game basis, had my ini files in the wrong spot. Just for some reason I can't get it working globally. Not a big deal but if anyone has an idea it'd save me making a file for every single game I add.

16   Driving & Racing Cabinets / Re: long time no speak...on Yesterday at 12:49:59 pm

Started by buttersoft - Last post by MrThunderwing

Still watching your channel, Mr Thunderwing, the SCUD race review was nice, if a little harsh, lol.

Thanks dude, glad you liked it.

Started by buttersoft - Last post by Lingwendil

What browsers have you tested this with?

Is this across multiple devices, or with a single device?

I had a similar issue a while back with another site- I found that it was a browser settings issue issue.

Started by ThatOneSeong - Last post by ThatOneSeong

"Gee, Seong," you probably weren't asking, "you haven't been doing a lot of updates lately."

I think you'll see where it is I've been this whole time:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aE9a-fsnMwU

:)

Started by geecab - Last post by Yolo_Swaggins

Can ports be wrapped for IPT_PADDLE? I think that could fix it for the steering wheel? I'll have another try today with it on different controllers and see what happens, i have a xbox one controller and a PS5 controller too.

Started by geecab - Last post by geecab

Hm, I built the mame code straight from github with only those 2 changes I mentioned (No other hacks). Worked ok for me. Weird, I double check the code tonight.

As the physical controls we are testing with are different, I guess that's why we are seeing different results.

As we both have mouses though, perhaps see how it plays with your mouse ("mame hdrivair -mouse")? At least you should see what I tried to achieve :)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10