Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: WellsGardner U3100 NEW for sell in Germany  (Read 3988 times)

Carsten Carlos

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 28, 2014, 05:06:25 am
  • Projects: Centipede extended, Asteroids
    • Carlos' Centipede-extended
WellsGardner U3100 NEW for sell in Germany
« on: June 26, 2002, 12:34:21 pm »
Hi!

I could tell a long story about this, but I'll keep it short. After months for trying to get one of these great Arcade-style-monitors with VGA-plug (right, just like your PC-monitor, find more out in this forum/arcadecontrols itself and on my homepage) and nearly giving up...

Now I got two. I have on left I got shipped from Happ UK - it's in it's original box and I only made an european AC-plug for it and tested if it works. Manufacturing date of the monitor is February 2002.

As you might imagine, it was very expensive, for they had to import it from the US to their UK-office and then shipped it to me. I paid 795,54 Euro for it (including shipping and VAT/Mehrwertsteuer) and that's no lie! :(

If you are interested or have questions regarding this, please mail me. You'll find my email-address on my homepage (click at www under my avatar) or just post here.

The package contains the monitor, circuit-diagram and the AC-cord (german type). The monitor is very mounting-friendly and has some detachable side-brackets.