Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: coin lights and readers dont work with my jamma extender harness??  (Read 1078 times)

16BIT

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 03, 2009, 05:52:49 pm
I have a dedicated double dragon 2 arcade machine and I recently bought the jammaboards 3 foot extender harness so I could install a 6 in 1 switcher board in it.  But When I hook up a game with the harness everything works fine except the coin door.  It will not read the quarters and the lights do not come on.  When I hook a game up without the harness the coin door works fine and lights up.  Any one else using this harness have an issue?

16BIT

• Offline Offline
Re: coin lights and readers dont work with my jamma extender harness??
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2009, 05:40:08 pm »
I was looking at the connection diagram in the arcade manual and I noticed that the extension harness doesnt carry pins number 8 and 9 through to the other connector, so I think I will solder some wire in and see if that wirks.

16BIT

• Offline Offline
Re: coin lights and readers dont work with my jamma extender harness??
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2009, 11:03:31 pm »
I had to solder my own wires in as the harness was missing pins 8,9,26, and the ground had to be moved over from pin 28 to 27 and all works fine now.