Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: FS: Reproduction 1-1/2" Wide T-Molding for Star Wars Cockpit *BYOAC SPECIAL* CA  (Read 4367 times)

Daviea

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 10, 2010, 06:51:56 pm
    • RAM Controls
Hey Guys,

The 1-1/2" t-molding for Star Wars cockpit cabinets is all ready to go.  The special BYOAC deal is $30 shipped in ANYWHERE in the U.S. (including Alaska and Hawaii).  Outside of the U.S., the price is $40 shipped.  If interested, PM me or email me directly to make the arrangements.  If you'd like to order some of this t-molding, let me know.

BTW, do NOT order the t-molding from the website unless you want to pay full price at $50 plus shipping. 

I ship orders ahead and expect payment AFTER you take receipt of your order, so no worries about fronting money.  There's only one more arcade supplier that I am aware of who works this way.  I hope it's a trend that keeps gaining ground.

Check out the project blog:

http://www.ram-controls.com/blog-150tmolding.html

I still need to add a few more pics, but there's enough in there right now to get a feel for what the finished product looks like.

David Adams
RAM Controls
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 02:07:19 am by Daviea »

Level42

• Wiki Contributor
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 13, 2018, 01:56:39 am
  • A Suzo stick is a joy forever...
 :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

David, if you were closer and if you were a woman, I'd  :-* you now !

;)

Order is in !

Darth Nuno

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 08, 2024, 04:26:02 pm
  • Namco is God !
    • Arcade Lifestyle / Dragon's Lair Fans
Fantastic  :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: I'm for a set of course  :notworthy:

I'm sending you  a PM right now!

:cheers:

kspiff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 02, 2016, 09:15:36 pm
  • Love of the game, baby.. love of the game..
Might be worth noting that that should be the same molding used on Atari's Assault.
k-spiff