Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: looking for someone to build my control panel  (Read 2309 times)

Love5508

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 09, 2010, 05:23:24 am
looking for someone to build my control panel
« on: March 04, 2009, 02:37:58 am »
Well, I tried to build my own and I obviously suck at woodworking.  I was building an MK II style box and nothing has been going right.  The sides that wrap around the cabinet turned out way too tight and even though I'm happy with the looks of things, taking it on and off I think will begin to scrape the artwork on the sides of the cab.  I'm too frustrated right now to rebuild another one and especially because I had to have a friend cut the pieces for me ( I have nothing  but a hack saw at home ).  I need the box built and the top panel routed for undermounting, T-Molding routing on the sides.  I could assemble it and finish it off my self.  So, anyone interested in making some money I would love to get this thing done!  I live in Langhorne, PA which is about 25 minutes north of Philadelphia so if anyone is local ( or close to ) let me know.   Another option would be to build it and ship it out to me. :cheers:
« Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 02:43:01 am by Love5508 »