Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Big brave will not serve a ball everything else works great. help  (Read 1891 times)

hawk007

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 23, 2012, 02:03:34 pm
Hello
Thanks for the help before.  my big brave will now not serve the ball to start a game.  It does everythng else to reset itself but will not kick the ball out and the score motor keeps running as the ball will not throw out.  Help.  Thanks in advance.

hawk007

• Offline Offline
Re: Big brave will not serve a ball everything else works great. help
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2009, 06:50:48 pm »
Thanks so much for the reply!!!!  Just to make sure here is what is up...I start a game manually by throwing the ball over with my fingers and score points and stuff for both players all digits and when i reset the game they all reset to zero but the ball will not kick out still. If i kick the ball from the outhole over to the shooter lane manually the game plays perfectly.  But when the ball drains the same thing. The o relay keeps clicking and the score motor keeps turning because the ball is not throwing out, move  it manually over to the shooter lane and the score motor stops.
 Does that still mean my score  reel 0 switches are out? Thanks so much for your time!

hawk007

• Offline Offline
Re: Big brave will not serve a ball everything else works great. help
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2009, 11:56:20 pm »
CHEERS!  Thanks for the help.  When i figure it out i will repost. Thanks eh