Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: J-PAC Question  (Read 576 times)

Xicor

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 07, 2009, 11:53:31 pm
  • F5 F5 F5
J-PAC Question
« on: January 07, 2009, 11:53:31 pm »
I've got a JPAC connected to my motherboard through PS/2, and as a quick test I connected the JAMMA terminal and ground for Player 1/Up (right now I haven't wired all the buttons/joysticks). Moving the stick up doesn't do anything on the computer (in this case, entering the UP ARROW). When I boot my PC, the SELFTEST LED flashes twice quickly and remains lit until I shut down the computer. What worries me, however, is that the SYNC IN LED is never ever lit. The SYNC ON LED works fine and I get a clear and working picture on my monitor. So, any suggestions? Do I need to have all my connections wired in order for the J-PAC to function?