Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: A good deal for stickbuilders in the los angeles/orange county/riverside area.  (Read 2096 times)

reposado

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 04, 2008, 12:29:17 am
  • I want my own arcade controls!
Hi I bought a stick from "arcade in a box" and am not happy w/the perfect 360 stick.

So Im looking for someone local that switch the 360 out and put in my competition stick that I also own from another box.

I'll bring the stick to you and you can do it right there and then.

For your 20 min. time you get:

1) a free almost new perfect 360 stick(used for about 2 days).

2) a solid wood arcade stick(made for the xbox) similar in quality to "arcade in a box" minus the competition stick which you took out for me... but of course you get a p360 stick that you can solder back yourself if you want.(worth over $150)

3) AND $30 cash.

e-mail me at reposado2@yahoo.com if your interested.

Again this only applies if you live in the s. california area since I dont want to ship the thing. Also it would be nice if you have a xbox 360 so we can test the thing after solder. Or you can come to my place in s. cal orange county area if you want up to you.

thanks.