Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up --- Bug Reports --- Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news


Author Topic: WG K7000 Part Question  (Read 1648 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Newbie
  • *
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1
  • Last login:September 15, 2008, 10:44:47 am
WG K7000 Part Question
« on: September 02, 2008, 10:59:18 am »
Hi guys, hope you can give me a little help. I'm kinda of a newb when it comes to reading schematics, I have a WG K7000 that has a hairline crack in the blue adjustment. What is that part called? Is it a trimmer pot?

If you look at this picture its the farthest POT to the right on the flyback (ignore the other mark, this isnt my image)

here is the schematic

is it VR206?

Here is WG parts list...

VR206 says its CTRL 200. Anyone know where I can buy one POT? Bob Roberts site says he is shut down for until the storm passes.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

*update* I ordered a 200 OHM pot from ebay. Guess this can be deleted.

« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 09:12:36 am by 1badtwo »