Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up --- Bug Reports --- Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: PC-10 The new issues *rant/rave/help request*  (Read 611 times)

spanks_4

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 28, 2018, 10:41:24 am
PC-10 The new issues *rant/rave/help request*
« on: July 29, 2008, 07:51:23 am »
Ok so after fighting with this thing for well over two months I finally got it fixed and going. I had recapped the original monitor because it wouldn't quit rolling.  I then put a known working monitor in the cab and it had the same issue. So I bought a known working PC-10 board for a decent price. Put it in the cab and the bottom monitor was still rolling. So I pulled it out and put the working popeye monitor in its place and roll roll roll your crap! So I put the Popeye monitor back in its cab and yank a working DK monitor I have. WHAM BHAM THANK YOU MAAM! The screen is no longer rolling.

Well after rewiring the CP and playing some more with the colors and other things I have come across another issue!!!!!!!! :angry: :timebomb: :badmood: :banghead: :censored: :hissy:

Some of my PC-10 carts will not play right. The Doctor Mario cart won't recognize the B button. My Super Mario Bros. will not recognize the Channel Select or the Start buttons *the two buttons in the middle top of the CP*. I have recognized any issue's with any of the other games so far.

No with that said all of my other games work with all of the buttons, except for these two. Do the boards develop issues that can be fixed easily or am I just better off buying new carts?

RayB

• I'm not wearing pants! HA!
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 17, 2018, 11:19:59 am
  • There's my post
    • RayB.com
Re: PC-10 The new issues *rant/rave/help request*
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2008, 11:42:22 am »
You probably have to BLOW on them.  ;D
NO MORE!!

ncflagg

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 07, 2019, 12:43:29 am
  • Oh, yeah. Idaho IS right next to Iowa.
Re: PC-10 The new issues *rant/rave/help request*
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2008, 12:52:02 am »
Sometimes when I put PC10 carts in the slots it feels like they go all the way down but if I look at them from the side, they aren't fully docked. A little more pressure is sometimes required to get them in place in my board.