Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Admiral Solid State 80 Juke conversion almost done  (Read 1924 times)

govee

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 19, 2012, 09:26:30 pm
Admiral Solid State 80 Juke conversion almost done
« on: June 24, 2008, 10:49:10 pm »
I have the deck built to hold the Radio/Amp and Touch Screen. I still need to sand and stain. I will also build a cover for the Cd player. I really love this old console. Here are few pics.

soup

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 27, 2023, 08:09:06 am
Re: Admiral Solid State 80 Juke conversion almost done
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2008, 07:06:52 am »
I wanted to something similar with an old 50's radiogram, unfortunately it couldn't accommodate the amp, subwoofer, speakers etc.

I do remember in doing some research for mine seeing something similar to yours, I think they incorporated some elaborate mechanism to tilt the touch screen up.

What size is your touch screen and what software are your running?

unclet

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 26, 2023, 07:34:43 pm
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2008, 04:41:03 pm »
Nice machine there .......  I recognize that software .....   ;D     

I think you are using the orange/black skin (?) ...... I lost that skin since I removed it from my site by accident.    If you upgrade the version of the software then some of the new buttons I added will not be orange color but can be fixed easily I believe.   If you upgrade and need assitance then just let me know.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2008, 05:03:07 pm by unclet »

govee

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 19, 2012, 09:26:30 pm
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2008, 06:49:05 pm »
Thanks to both of you.

Its a 15" ELO and the software you see is from our very own UncleT.

Thanks Unclet. I have couple different skins loaded right now and its torn apart while I finish the panel, so I will get back to you if I need help.