Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: 2 million copies!  (Read 2212 times)

ChadTower

• Chief Kicker - Nobody's perfect, including me. Fantastic body.
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 19, 2022, 12:01:54 pm
2 million copies!
« on: December 28, 2006, 04:20:27 pm »

Wow.

I must admit, I bought all three.  The only one I have tried so far is Sneak King which is so stupid it's a lot of fun.  I can't stop playing it.

SithMaster

• Lets see how happy you are when you need to use a lawn mower and it keeps turning off when you want to cut up zombies.
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 12, 2014, 03:52:59 pm
  • The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Re: 2 million copies!
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2006, 04:40:53 pm »
my friend bought sneaking as soon as he saw the commerical and they came out.  i havent played it (lack a 360) but it seems to be the best of the three.

yesterday some of us went to bk after playing gow and while i was eating my double stacker i said it would be funny if the game became a sleeper hit and people demanded updates via live.
Back in MY day we lived on the moon and we had to build a rocket ship from scratch to get to the Earth before we suffocated.

ChadTower

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2006, 09:05:04 pm »

All three are playable on a regular Xbox.

SithMaster

• Lets see how happy you are when you need to use a lawn mower and it keeps turning off when you want to cut up zombies.
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2006, 09:41:49 pm »
?  and do i have to buy a value meal to get one?
Back in MY day we lived on the moon and we had to build a rocket ship from scratch to get to the Earth before we suffocated.

ChadTower

• Offline Offline
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2006, 10:23:04 pm »

I do not work at Burger King. :dunno

drmlvr

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 17, 2017, 12:20:04 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2006, 10:53:12 pm »
?  and do i have to buy a value meal to get one?

Are times difficult for you right now?  I can help with whatever I can.  Give me your paypal e-mail address and I will send you $1.00 tonight.  All you would need is two other caring people with a dollar each.  Who is in to help a fellow member?
« Last Edit: December 28, 2006, 10:58:49 pm by drmlvr »

Buddabing

• Wiki Master
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 12, 2015, 02:51:45 pm
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2006, 10:58:00 pm »
Unfortunately, you cannot go on XBox Live on these games with a regular XBox. You have to have a 360.
I have changed my nickname to "Cakemeister". Please do not PM the Buddabing account because I do not check it anymore.

Please read the wiki!

SithMaster

• Offline Offline
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2006, 01:18:15 pm »
my paypal address is................wait a second...........i think your not being serious?  are you not being serial?  come on guys man bear pig.

Not difficult just that there is a wendys and a burger king near me and whenever i have to choose i choose wendys.  burger king is alright i just dont think their fries are number one.  that and it depends on the promo if i have to get a value meal or not.  When they hada  star wars watch promo i would just buy the watches not a meal because i wasnt hungry (which actually was a waste of money because i now have two sets of them one forever incased inside their store display but thats another story).  i wasnt sure if i would have to get something i dont want (at the moment unless i get hungry then maybe).

and how would 3 dollars help?  is it for the game or the value meal cause i would need to have tax money as well.  does burger king accept paypal?

Chad i figured you would know im sorry.

ChadTower

• Offline Offline
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2006, 01:34:49 pm »

I walked into BK, asked for the manager, asked the manager if they had the games for sale (there was zero signage indicating that they did).  He went to his office, got a copy of each game, and proceeded to explain to me that they were playable on both systems and that he thinks the Pocket Bike game is the best of the three.  I told him I would take all three, he rang them up and gave me a free soda "for not being totally difficult like everyone else who has asked about the games".

It's a lower traffic BK in a low income area.  I get the feeling that manager gets abused a lot by his customers.

Anyway, urm0m owes me $50.  Tell her to get you a value meal and all three games on me.  Like she was.

SithMaster

• Offline Offline
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2006, 06:57:07 pm »
Anyway, urm0m owes me $50.  Tell her to get you a value meal and all three games on me.  Like she was.

? wtf
« Last Edit: December 29, 2006, 11:20:29 pm by SithMaster »