Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up --- Bug Reports --- Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: How to close Dos window after returning to Mamewah from ext. app. ?  (Read 330 times)

wickie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 21, 2006, 11:17:44 pm
I have WinCab setup as external app in Mamewah and all runs fine but when i hit esc to return to Mamewah the MSdos window sets on top. The only way to close this window is to click the red X on the right top.
How do i get rid of that so i just return to Mamewah and dont have to use a mouse to manually close window ?
I start Wincab with a batch file and use Win98SE.

Thanks!

botman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 06, 2009, 01:11:02 pm
  • There is no spoon.
Re: How to close Dos window after returning to Mamewah from ext. app. ?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2006, 07:56:07 pm »
Open up Windows Explorer and browse to the directory with the batch file.  Right click on the batch file and select "Properties".  Then click on the "Program" tab and check the box that says "Close on exit".  Click "OK" to save this.  This should close the window when the batch file exits.