Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: SATURN LIGHT GUN on mame cab  (Read 1682 times)

darthbane2k

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 30, 2009, 04:54:06 am
  • Built the cab, just need the time to play!
SATURN LIGHT GUN on mame cab
« on: September 24, 2005, 05:51:06 pm »
How fiesable is it to say fit an old sega saturn light gun to use in mame for gun games (and fce ultra and zsnes for gun games) - how could I go about doing this?

Acorn

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 12, 2006, 03:04:58 pm
  • Lightguns!
    • WinGun Driver
Re: SATURN LIGHT GUN on mame cab
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2005, 06:47:58 pm »
AFAIK, no. I was searching for a lightgun solution a few months ago, and Saturn's was one of the guns I looked up.

If you visit here much, you will have seen the lightgun threads. Act labs, or guncon2 are your good choices. See my website for more information on the guncon2 solution.

Btw, as zsnes doesn't support absolute mice yet, the best snes option is snes9x.
Get WinGun (Guncon 2 PC USB Driver) at http://www.guncon2driver.com

darthbane2k

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 30, 2009, 04:54:06 am
  • Built the cab, just need the time to play!
Re: SATURN LIGHT GUN on mame cab
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2005, 05:14:36 am »
AFAIK, no. I was searching for a lightgun solution a few months ago, and Saturn's was one of the guns I looked up.

If you visit here much, you will have seen the lightgun threads. Act labs, or guncon2 are your good choices. See my website for more information on the guncon2 solution.

Btw, as zsnes doesn't support absolute mice yet, the best snes option is snes9x.

dang..