Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Wanted: Beta Testers with PDAs  (Read 541 times)

RayB

• I'm not wearing pants! HA!
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 12, 2024, 11:26:01 pm
  • There's my post
    • RayB.com
Wanted: Beta Testers with PDAs
« on: June 09, 2005, 08:43:25 pm »
Hi. I'm looking for people who own Palm and Pocket PC devices, to beta test a puzzle game. Actually, it's more of a compatibility test, since we've worked out most of the real bugs.

For Palm, you need a device with a color screen (160x160 or higher), and OS 5.0 or higher.

On Pocket PC, you need to have a color screen (320x240) and Pocket PC 2002 or higher.

We have already tested the game on:
- PalmOne Tungsten E
- Sony CLIE TJ35
- Dell Axim X5
- Dell Axim X30
- HP Jornada 560 Series

If you are not a newbie here, then please PM me for my email address. I'll then give you the address to which you can send your specs, etc *IF YOU ARE CHOSEN TO PARTICIPATE*.

What you get out of it: Free game (assuming it works on your device).

What we'll expect: Full accurate details about your device. Details about problems encountered (if any) and feedback on the performance on your device, your phone #, and signing a short agreement (cuz if the file ends up on warez sites, I will KICK SOME ASSES!)  :D

Thanks!
Ray B.
-
NO MORE!!