Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: A couple of suggestions  (Read 1691 times)

fredster

• Grand Prophet of Arcadeology
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 16, 2019, 04:28:53 pm
  • It's all good!
A couple of suggestions
« on: August 29, 2004, 09:53:42 pm »
Guys,

I like the forum like it is.  There is some things I'd like to see.

1) I'd like to see a link at the top for the main Arcadecontrols.com page.  Not much of a deal, but I'd like to check the main page on the main site once in a while to see what Saint has put on it.

2) I think there is enough posts to open up an Ebay discussion forum.  I know there is the buying/selling forum, but an ebay section would be handy.

3) We should be able to "unsubscribe" from a thread we are no longer interested in.  

For what it's worth...
King of the Flying Monkeys from the Dark Side

SirPeale

• Green Mountain Man
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+23)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 04, 2023, 09:51:57 am
  • Arcade Repair in New England
    • Arcade Game and Other Coin-Op Projects
Re:A couple of suggestions
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2004, 07:58:48 pm »
Guys,

I like the forum like it is.  There is some things I'd like to see.

1) I'd like to see a link at the top for the main Arcadecontrols.com page.  Not much of a deal, but I'd like to check the main page on the main site once in a while to see what Saint has put on it.

2) I think there is enough posts to open up an Ebay discussion forum.  I know there is the buying/selling forum, but an ebay section would be handy.

3) We should be able to "unsubscribe" from a thread we are no longer interested in.  

For what it's worth...

1)   There is.  Click the 'arcadecontrols.com' logo.

2) I don't think this is necessary, because buying and selling forum takes care of that nicely.

3) You can.  Click on the topic, right at the top there is a link, 'Notify Of Replies.'  Click it, and read.