Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Arcade monitor controls??  (Read 654 times)

Hellfire666

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 18, 2004, 11:58:10 pm
  • I'm a llama!
Arcade monitor controls??
« on: July 19, 2004, 12:00:25 am »
Okay, I am a complete newbie and I know I should not have done this....however, when trying to get mame w/arcadeos to work....I messed around with all the controls on the back of the monitor...I just CANNOT get the arcadeos front end to stay still and in the middle of the screen on my monitor.....can anyone help me?  I have messed with the controls for about 3 hours no and I can get it somewhat okay, but it still moves around on its own and the lines arn't always straight etc.....Is there software to fix it or set the monitor?  Or anything?

menace

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 18, 2023, 10:57:06 am
Re:Arcade monitor controls??
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2004, 06:53:16 am »
If I recall arcadeos has built in controls that you can manually adjust to position it on the screen--press 2 to bring up the menu and have a look through that.  I would center it as best you can outside of arcadeos (with monitor controls) so that you know where its supposed to be, and then go into arcadeos and do the adjustments there (and not the back of the monitor).
its better to not post and be thought a fool, then to whip out your keyboard and remove all doubt...