Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Logo request  (Read 932 times)

RedboX

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 23, 2004, 09:28:51 am
Logo request
« on: March 08, 2004, 06:29:17 am »
Hi,

I'm currently working on the software for my Cabinet, and I've decided to start a Open Source project for it.  I'm taking parts of Advance MAME/Menu/CD and making a cut down version of Linux that will boot from a Smart Media card (speed up loading time/etc).  I'm currently rewriting large parts of Advance MENU to add the features in that I want in a front end.

I've decided to call my Project "Advance Cabinet", and I need a logo.  I've been trying to find the font thats used for the standard MAME logo, so I can make a "Advance Arcade" logo for it.  But with no look, but when I started to think about it, I want to use the logo for my Marquee and Side Art, so Im going to need a vector version of the logo for that too.

So my request, is can someone make me a Advance Arcade logo, using the mame "font" in the normal mame "colors" on a nice plain white background?

Thanks.