Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Accidentally put 30Hz in my CRT monitor and now I can't see anything  (Read 179 times)

Nodoyuna

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 10:27:02 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Hi all

I change today the refresh rate of my CRT Monitor from 60Hz to 30Hz by accident.

I'm in Windows 7 and with CRT Emudriver installed (I can't check version now)

The system worked perfect before, but now, with 30Hz, I can't solve the problem, as I only see lines in my PVM monitor.

I tried to connect the computer to a VGA monitor and restore the 640x480@60 resolution, but when I switch back to the PVM, the problem continues. Right now I have 74,87 (Horizontal) and 60 (Vertical), so it's a disaster.

I think my only solution will be to reinstall the CRT Emudriver, right?

I flahsed the GPU the first time I installed them, do I need to flash the GPU again?

I suposse the drivers and install procedure has changed from the first time I did, so where can I find a step-by-step guide to install the drivers?

Thanks in advance
« Last Edit: May 14, 2024, 02:37:50 am by Nodoyuna »

Nodoyuna

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 10:27:02 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Hi

I solved the problem by reinstalling the CRT Drivers. Everything is OK now ;)

Hi all

I change today the refresh rate of my CRT Monitor from 60Hz to 30Hz by accident.

I'm in Windows 7 and with CRT Emudriver installed (I can't check version now)

The system worked perfect before, but now, with 30Hz, I can't solve the problem, as I only see lines in my PVM monitor.

I tried to connect the computer to a VGA monitor and restore the 640x480@60 resolution, but when I switch back to the PVM, the problem continues. Right now I have 74,87 (Horizontal) and 60 (Vertical), so it's a disaster.

I think my only solution will be to reinstall the CRT Emudriver, right?

I flahsed the GPU the first time I installed them, do I need to flash the GPU again?

I suposse the drivers and install procedure has changed from the first time I did, so where can I find a step-by-step guide to install the drivers?

Thanks in advance