Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Anyone know how to get in touch with Mountain?  (Read 892 times)

Encryptor

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 21, 2023, 08:01:18 pm
Anyone know how to get in touch with Mountain?
« on: December 20, 2023, 03:28:55 pm »

I'm just curious to see how he's doing and ask him some questions about xlobby. Thanks.

Encryptor

javeryh

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 03, 2024, 11:25:23 am
Re: Anyone know how to get in touch with Mountain?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2024, 06:29:35 pm »
I assume he's not answering PMs? He hasn't been on here in almost 2 years - hope he's OK and would love to see him build something new!

leapinlew

• Some questionable things going on in this room with cheetos
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 25, 2024, 06:17:23 pm
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2024, 08:06:53 pm »
Good ol'Mountain! Periodically we get true craftsman here, and he was a great one.

mountain

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 26, 2024, 11:42:28 am
    • Mountain Jukeboxes
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2024, 02:57:27 pm »
Hey fellas!!
Nice to see the three of you in the same thread. I miss hanging out here but simply moved on with a multitude of hobbies. The juke kit biz is dead. I should have just sold the plans instead of kits. Oh, well.

Vintage audio and speaker deigning/building consumes most of my free time now. Restoring gear from the 50s, 60s, and 70s. Mostly vacuum tube stuff. I not properly trained so I am also reading alot, tring to learn as much as possible. I still have the Fanstasy arcade. i moved after a divorce in 2018, it is stored and protected until I have a place to occomodate it. With that move came a downsizing in work space. My old 2 car garage was dialed in, efficient. My new garage is a 1 car and a ---steaming pile of meadow muffin--- show.

I loved documenting my builds here and have shared those links many times with people that ask about the juke and machines I built. I will do it again one day, I just don't know when.