Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up --- Bug Reports --- Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Sinden Lightgun Kickstarter date revealed!  (Read 4228 times)

Titchgamer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 06:19:45 pm
  • I have a gaming addiction.....
Re: Sinden Lightgun Kickstarter date revealed!
« Reply #120 on: June 09, 2019, 02:04:18 am »
I freaking hate that excuse for lack of communication. I seriously doubt he is working more hours than I do and I still have time to impart my vast wisdom and knowledge on you guys. I see that excuse all of the time with this hobby. It takes very little time to respond to people. Especially the people like you who gave him money.

What I meant was dont expect to see him on here answering questions.
Hes still pretty active on his main info accounts especially the KS one which is obv the main one.

Mike A

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 11:08:45 pm
  • Buy a Multimeter
« Reply #121 on: June 09, 2019, 02:18:50 am »
Sorry. I have seen so many of these things go south after funding was secured. Like I said before, I hope he delivers on his promises.

Titchgamer

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 06:19:45 pm
  • I have a gaming addiction.....
« Reply #122 on: June 09, 2019, 02:20:41 am »
This is the latest update for those not on the KS:

“Hi Everyone

It's been a very busy month since the finish of the Kickstarter.

It actually took almost 3 weeks for the money to come through but thankfully it finally did!

I've had meetings with the UK based injection moulding company that have gone really well.  We went through the latest design and agreed a set of revisions for my 3D designer that will increase the quality of the mould and these are being worked on now.

The recoil circuit prototype has been successfully completed and the PCB version is now being worked on.  I'm looking forward to testing this in a few weeks inside the design prototype.

I've got a cool update with the Sinden Lightgun software, it now supports "gangsta" mode :-)  This is where you hold the lightgun sideways.  It's a completely unnecessary yet necessary feature!”