Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Side art in Canada  (Read 235 times)

Animal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Side art in Canada
« on: January 17, 2019, 08:07:38 am »
I love the side art at gameongrafix, but I live in Ontario, Canada and the ostage/import duties are expensive in Cadada. 

Does anyone know of a similar company in Canada.  Preferably in Ontario or close to Toronto so that I can go in and chat/confirm things for  for printing side art, marquees and CP overlays?

Thanks

Animal

• Offline Offline
Re: Side art in Canada
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2019, 01:25:04 pm »
I went into a local Auto Decal supplier earlier and they said If I can supply the design in a high quality pdf they can do the sides for approx $80 CAD each.

opt2not

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Online Online
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2019, 02:01:41 pm »
David @ PrintShock!  was my go-to guy when I was still living the the True North <3 . His company is in Kitchener and has done excellent prints for my arcade projects. Sides, polylaminate Control Panels, Translite marquees...  you have to supply your own artwork though.  But from a print quality and price, I was very impressed.  I'd even venture to say that his quality and professionalism out-classes gameongrafix.

Animal

• Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2019, 02:16:46 pm »
David @ PrintShock!  was my go-to guy when I was still living the the True North <3 . His company is in Kitchener and has done excellent prints for my arcade projects. Sides, polylaminate Control Panels, Translite marquees...  you have to supply your own artwork though.  But from a print quality and price, I was very impressed.  I'd even venture to say that his quality and professionalism out-classes gameongrafix.

Thanks.  I dropped him a message

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31