Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Golden tee fore board not booting up  (Read 150 times)

Tom-94

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
Golden tee fore board not booting up
« on: January 12, 2019, 06:15:05 pm »
Hi, I have a golden tee fore red board (rev. 9.4) that Iíve been working on in my spare time to hopefully get it up and running. After finding a couple of loose connections and re soldering the u2 spartan chip I have now got the board to a point where it will power up but the d20 status 1 led stays lit up while status 2 blinks normally. IT told me to run the start up test holding the start button for 3 seconds on power up and sent me a list of trouble codes. I get 8 blinks which according to the document says thereís a problem with the simm memory data lines and to check u110 u111 u112 u113. Iíve looked over the traces with a digital microscope and they all seem fine so I was assuming it must be a component failure on one of those ram chips. I see you can still but the mt4lc4m16r6 chips off eBay and I have another board I can steal some off but Iím just not sure if thatís the right path to go down? If anyone has ever had a crack at replacing these chips and has some advice or any other suggestions it would be very much appreciated. Iím an electrician and have sound knowledge of electronics but Iím a little out of my depth on this

Thank you in advance, Tom

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31