Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Can someone recommend speakers for R90 Rowe Jukebox?  (Read 1672 times)

kissfan1971

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 04, 2019, 02:21:36 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Can someone recommend speakers for R90 Rowe Jukebox?
« on: December 29, 2018, 11:00:46 am »
Bought a Rowe R90 jukebox and the mid 5" speakers do not work. They are original and rated at 1.5 ohms. I checked the ohms and its shows 0.5 ohms.

The subs are newer. They are Kicker Subs and are 8 ohms and I believe they are 300 watts. The jukebox amp is 130 watts and of course original.

I see some original speakers on eBay for $125 plus shipping of $52 for the 10" subs and 5" mids with voice coils. Or will any newer 5.25" speakers work? And should I match the ohms of the subs or is 4 ohm ok? I will have to measure the mounting hole distance since the mounts on the jukebox are 4.75".

Appreciate any help.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 07:23:33 pm by kissfan1971 »