Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: GroovyArcade emulators config  (Read 1611 times)

safx

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 17, 2019, 05:42:23 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
GroovyArcade emulators config
« on: December 02, 2018, 01:38:15 pm »
Hi,

I have been using an Arcade machine with JAMMA and J-PAC converter for a couple of years with GroovyArcade installed.
Worked like a charm until i lost the button COIN1 due to powersupply failure (the arcade PSU) that provides the 12V to the coin button.
While i dont replace my PSU, i re mapped my COIN button within MAME to another button, no problem there.
I tried to do the same within the GENESIS emulator, and mess it up completly. I now have no control whatsoever, buttons are all missmatched.

Can anyone help me to RESET the emulator config for SNES, GENESIS, MasterSystem....that comes with GroovyArcade?
I am using all default, never had to config a thing, just installed GroovyArcade and dropped ROMs, it all worked. So i dont know where to start.

Thank you

safx

• Offline Offline
Re: GroovyArcade emulators config
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2018, 02:55:07 pm »
So i found that it was mednafen the emulator for GENESIS, and deleted the file for the configurations, hoping to reset things.

They did, but now display is completly off, i see only 20% of the screen so resolution must be adjusted.

Does anyone know how can i get the original .cfg file for the Mednafen ?
Thnks

safx

• Offline Offline
Re: GroovyArcade emulators config
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2018, 10:00:29 am »
Closed. I fetched the original mednafen groovy file from the CD and it just worked.