Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Help to make a Arcade Stick please? and How I can make a "Different Arcade Stick  (Read 1142 times)

a12d3t

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 04, 2018, 03:18:54 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
I'm want to make a Arcade Stick but I'm Thinking to use a Xbox 360 board.To play on(PC/Switch/Xbox)

But I can use the analog part, to move?(I really need to know, if I can't I gonna probably give up the project.)

Because games like smash bros, you can't walk with the arrows.

I gonna put keyboard keys to use as the "arcade stick crank" to move.

I know "already exist" the mixbox the arcade the "same way" what I want. But the arrows is 90° degrees, normaly I play with my L-hand 35° degrees, and the mixbox it's verry unconfortable for me.That's why I want to make the mine.

I need some help to know how I can use the xbox analog for move on the arcade, and how I can put the keyboard keys to move.

I'm very very newbie on the subbject sry.

Sorry about my bad english. I'm from Brazil.
Thanks for you attetion

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buy Links?:

I thinking to buy:

Arcade Buttons

Nintendo Switch Adapter

Xbox Controller

Or This one:

Other Xbox Controller

Switch's maybe?, or this one Another Switch

If I gonna buy only the Switchers I gonna buy the Keyboard Buttons(I don't know the fitting this, but I can buy this Another One, couse in the image is the same fittting of the switchs).