Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Slim MVS4 with active Marquee.  (Read 2589 times)

Drnick

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Plodding Through Life
Re: Slim MVS4 with active Marquee.
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2018, 04:02:15 am »
Dang it, lost post as tried to attach invalid file format.  Lets try this again. 

I didn't get the fence done because uncovered a ground wasp nest, chemical warfare has begun and hopefully extermination will be complete this weekend, If not then falling back to Fire (Although this will be a last resort as will be a little bit dangerous).

I have created a proper cut sheet (Accurate to within 5/100's inch) which I need to replicate into Freecad, I then need to learn how to use Freecad to build this thing virtually.  I am sure that I have to adjust the sizing on some things, Others I have left slightly over sized as unsure exact sizing needed.   Creating this virtually first should eliminate these problems.

I also took some time to create  a custom coin insert, I plan on getting some tokens for this machine so noted tokens only.

And now the cut lists and insert :)

Mike A

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Buy a Multimeter
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2018, 04:41:24 am »
Ground wasps? Pour some kerosene down the hole at night and light it up.

Drnick

• Offline Offline
  • Plodding Through Life
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2018, 08:49:41 am »
Ground wasps? Pour some kerosene down the hole at night and light it up.

If chemical warfare hasn't completed the job, that is the plan.  The issue is there is a lot of dry tinder under the hedge (6" deep dead twigs/leaves etc) where they are, that could easily catch and then the hedge would go up, then I have a problem on my hands. So as mentioned previously fire is definitely the last resort and will involve a few buddies and 3 water hoses setup and ready to go.  (I know petrol floats on water but it will put out the burning leaves)

Drnick

• Offline Offline
  • Plodding Through Life
« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2018, 04:24:16 am »
Well the chemical warfare seems to be failing,  its killing hundreds but many more survive  :hissy: :hissy: Fire will progress this weekend.  On a brighter note I have finished with the shed and have catalogued all my tools,  damn I have a lot of tools :) Anyway wood has been ordered and will be with me beginning of next week.  So in the meantime I have been re-learning Sketchup,  haven't used it since I started design of the jukebox topper about 5 years ago or more.  The results of this are shown below,  I now have the fun task of breaking the 3d back down into 2d and creating a new cutlist,  I was right about some of the angles for the cuts too, The table saw is sure going to come in handy :)

« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 04:29:41 am by Drnick »

Mike A

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Buy a Multimeter
« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2018, 06:01:56 am »
I told you to use fire.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31