Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: So I have this 500G hard drive with artwork...  (Read 8486 times)

lilshawn

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Offline
  • I break stuff...then fix it...sometimes
Re: So I have this 500G hard drive with artwork...
« Reply #160 on: November 02, 2018, 07:03:40 pm »
so... if you are REALLY into paper copies of digital files....

http://ollydbg.de/Paperbak/

I used this program back in the day to make backups as hilariously impractical it is.

EXAMPLE

thatpurplestuff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #161 on: November 03, 2018, 02:29:33 pm »
This is a random shot in the dark, but I'm in the process of doing a Rampage themed bartop and at my wits end... is there any chance that this magic artwork drive has a high quality scan/photo of the original Rampage bezel?  I'm in the process of vector tracing out the bezel in order to have the individual elements isolated to move them around, but I'm not finding any great scans of the bezel artwork so I'm having to work from a patchwork of the best shots I could find on the net all stitched together... technically it will work but I'm positive that I'm losing quite a bit of detail working from my current source materials.  I've already got the marquee and control panel dialed in, the bezel is the last thing I need to finish up before I go to print.  I'd be happy to contribute the resulting vector files to the cause.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

So once again, we find that evil of the past seeps into the present like salad dressing through cheap wax paper, mixing memory and desire.

RaspBear

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
« Reply #162 on: November 12, 2018, 01:51:12 pm »

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31