Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up --- Bug Reports --- Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: 4 player CTRL+ALT+DEL triggered  (Read 297 times)

00nerdzo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 31, 2015, 08:57:41 pm
  • Pedstals are best
4 player CTRL+ALT+DEL triggered
« on: August 31, 2015, 03:13:24 am »
I would like to keep my configuration the way that it is that way i do not have to go through the entire Rom pack and configure all my games.
That being said, When I am playing ninja turtles and leo decides to do his special and raph jumps, this triggers a (button 1 player 1 = left ctrl) + (button 2 player 1 = left alt) + (player 4 num delete button) = lock screen in windows 7...
if I start a game in and go to general input and change it around say to like num 1 to change player 4's button 2 option, it works, however once I exit the program. it doesn't save. If i change the input for "This Game" it works, So i have to do this every time I use a different game.
I cannot find the config/ini file to change this. am I missing something. I would rather not turn off ctrl alt del as it is a pretty vital function to windows. what are some solutions you guys have come up with?
I didn't do it