Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: High score competition #146: THE END  (Read 6921 times)

jasonbar

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 30, 2023, 02:52:55 am
  • Dr. Inferno
    • The Infernolab
Re: High score competition #146: THE END
« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2014, 03:00:48 am »
Just because of my generous nature, because I'm so nice, I subjected myself to a few games of this buggy nonsense so that Kixfan feels slightly less bad about picking this game. The things I do for you people...

You're welcome...

Well, except for JDFan...I totally crushed his puny score!

-Jason

kixfan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 22, 2018, 06:59:26 pm
« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2014, 09:18:10 am »
Just because of my generous nature, because I'm so nice, I subjected myself to a few games of this buggy nonsense so that Kixfan feels slightly less bad about picking this game. The things I do for you people...

You're welcome...

-Jason

And to think, you guys WAITED for me to pick this "UNIQUE" game.  Hopefully Popsicle has his "NOT UNIQUE" pick ready!   

pbj

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 08:46:53 am
  • Obey.
    • The Chris Burke Band
« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2014, 09:19:45 am »
Next one is space zap

JDFan

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 01, 2024, 11:31:20 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2014, 09:26:10 am »
Just because of my generous nature, because I'm so nice, I subjected myself to a few THOUSAND games of this buggy nonsense so that Kixfan feels slightly less bad about picking this game. The things I do for you people...

You're welcome...

-Jason

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: FIFY  - LOL I figured that earlier post would get you back to practicing --It's OK we all know you played 24\7 the last few days to finally top my score  :laugh2:

Hopefully you started practicing on the game "Popsicle" picks for the next round so you can have a chance to top me without having to play 24/7 for the next couple weeks !) cause we definitely wouldn't want you to end up like Erick Cartman

« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 09:41:05 am by JDFan »

popsicle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 19, 2024, 06:25:52 pm
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,104229.msg1102713.html#msg1102713
« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2014, 02:30:50 pm »
I went ahead and set up the new competition after reading the above posts, then realized we still have tomorrow to finish the THE END competition.  I'll be gone all day tomorrow and Monday, so I'll just leave it up if that's ok.  If someone has been sandbagging and posts a winning THE END score by tomorrow night I'll take it down.