Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Tempest(ish) caberet.  (Read 18347 times)

rockyrocket

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 01, 2019, 02:13:03 pm
Tempest(ish) caberet.
« on: October 27, 2012, 02:55:14 pm »
So I have always liked the simple lines and artwork on both the caberet and cocktail flavours of tempest, and decided it was time to build one.
I would of just done a straight clone of a caberet but finding a source of a CPO was a failure, so a redraw was the only way which then led me to think do I really need another cab with a spinner and vertical monitor as my tron already has both?.
With this thought in mind and lusting after spacie`s "multivector" CPO from klov a tempest/AAE cab with a horizontal monitor was decided upon.
I`m a big fan of simple graphics so this was what I came up with.

Unusually for me instead of just eyeballing everything as I go along everything was first drawn in illustrator, which means for the first time even before I cut the first bit of wood I have everything here ready.
All the artwork is printed, I have some nice grainy wood like laminate and even the glass is here, I also have this week off work so it should be a nice quick build!.
Anyway not much real to show yet apart from the control panel is taking shape, I like using 8 or 10mm perspex for panels then clamp this between some straight edges and go at it with a heat gun.
The stick is screwed on with short screws and bonded with epoxy, so far this has worked fine for me, the first one I did like this is still going after about four years.
The plan at the moment is to just use AAE and no front end but to be honest I have not thought too much about the software side yet and it may all change yet.
Oh and if you need a tempest CPO I ended up doing one and you can find it here...
http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,122399.0.html
So here are some final shots of the finished cab at home with some friends :)

« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 11:06:57 am by rockyrocket »

Santoro

• Purveyor of Shiny Arcade Goodness
  • Santoro
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 23, 2023, 07:05:04 pm
  • Boycott Quarters!!!
    • ArcadeReplay!
Re: Tempest(ish) caberet.
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2012, 07:45:58 am »
Looks good.. the CP bend looks factory clean.  Watching with interest...

rockyrocket

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2012, 02:06:52 pm »
The great British weather allowed me to get a bit of this done today so the sides are cut and the inner face laminated.
I started to route away all the areas to be glued when yep it rained - so no photos sorry.
So one thing worth mentioning is the CPO in that I must of had some epoxy on my fingers and touched it as overnight some evil alchemy took place.
If you look at the picture you may make out some raised areas where the laminate coating has reacted and formed hard raised areas.
This is not the disaster it would have been as I already had decided to reprint my CPO.
This was doubly lucky as the CPO tore when I drilled through it, maybe my hole saw is getting dull but that's the first time its happened to me.
When getting my side art printed I noticed that pixart who I use, have a "walk on" laminate option but a minimum size of 1m squared for £36 something so I took a chance and placed an order.
The prints arrived today and although they are not the thick 3m stuff you will get from this old game etc they are certainly about what I got from game on graphics this time, and for the same price as the GOG job I got 1 square meter.
It remains to be seen how long it lasts but as a cheaper option for us euro`s its worth considering, saying that I would always choose the 3M stuff given the choice.
Pixart can be found here and are in Italy based...
http://www.pixartprinting.co.uk/wide-format/printing-self-adhesive-pvc/flat-surface-adhesive/

emphatic

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 12, 2024, 03:12:58 pm
  • -"Suck it, Donny!" -"No, YOU suck it.... more".
    • Emphatic's Video Game Collection
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2012, 05:37:42 pm »
Lovely. :cheers:

mgb

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 21, 2024, 06:18:13 pm
  • North East, US
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2012, 10:25:55 pm »
AWESOME!!
 This is looking great. I love that control panel. the bent acrylic is perfect. the layout and graphics are perfect.

so the acrylic actually is the cp, not just a covering?? niiiice!!

rockyrocket

• Offline Offline
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2012, 01:31:25 am »
AWESOME!!
 This is looking great. I love that control panel. the bent acrylic is perfect. the layout and graphics are perfect.

so the acrylic actually is the cp, not just a covering?? niiiice!!
Thanks guys for the compliments, @mgb yep  8mm acrylic for the CP with an overlay.
Super short screws and cutting your pilot bit down short so only a stub extends out of the drill are key to not drilling right through.
Then some epoxy and so far I have not broken any CP`s that have been done like this.
Hopfully today I should get the sides all routed including the channel for the glass - just hope I get that bit straight :)

rockyrocket

• Offline Offline
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2012, 04:32:20 am »
Starting to get some progress now!.
Was a tad concerned about the glass fitting in the channel but it fits beautifully, am really pleased with the tolerances.
If the skies stay clear today the cab should be done today then its just a bit of wire tangling and build the puter ect.

mgb

• Offline Offline
  • North East, US
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2012, 07:39:40 am »
That is looking great.
Man I love a classic looking project like this

rockyrocket

• Offline Offline
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2012, 11:57:51 am »
That is looking great.
Man I love a classic looking project like this
Yeah I know the classics are well "classic" and that is where my tastes lie.
So in between rain got all the laminating done except the roof , but thats no real problem.
Really like this pattern of formica, will buy it again.

yotsuya

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 11:36:46 pm
  • 2014 UCA Winner, 2014, 2015, 2016 ZapCon Winner
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,137636.msg1420628.html
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2012, 12:13:29 pm »
That's beautiful!
***Build what you dig, bro. Build what you dig.***

emphatic

• Offline Offline
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2012, 06:09:54 pm »

Nephasth

« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2012, 08:47:18 pm »
This thing is awesome! :cheers:

rockyrocket

• Offline Offline
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2012, 07:24:55 am »
So the shell is now basically done, Sunday to Sunday - I said it should be quick!, but actually has taken longer than I thought and was also planning to paint the games room
Anyway firstly I know the white t-molding is too much and some black is on the way.
Will have to decide when the black is on the cab but I suspect that even then there will still be too much white on there and then maybe the bezel artwork will have to go as well?.
I have already trimed away the white border from the side art, and could definitely use a second opinion as I think maybe its lost it`s identity a bit?.
Things still to do are -
fit some black beading around the cut outs for the marquee and speaker as well as around the screen and the glass track.
Fit the marquee when it arrives as this one is just a mock up.
And fit the volcano buttons when the switches arrive - have ordered these
Oh and of course install the OS etc
One other feature worth mentioning is that  the screen surround is square so can be pulled out and flipped if one day i decide the monitor should be vertical.
Shown next to my taito shaped cab its not that much smaller.
When its all done I will post some higher-res shots of it next to the others.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 05:53:22 pm by rockyrocket »

Player 3

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 21, 2014, 08:21:49 pm
  • The Alternative Idiot
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2012, 01:08:35 pm »
No amount of envy can save you now. That control panel's quite genius.

rockyrocket

• Offline Offline
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2012, 01:50:27 pm »
No amount of envy can save you now. That control panel's quite genius.
Most of the credit has to go to spacies from klov for the design concept for a multivector cab  see here
I just tweaked it.
So I managed to write a simple batch file to start AAE on start up then shutdown windows on exit then I remembered all the excellant vector remakes out there so now I need to decide on a front end and skin it,
check this out to see some . examples
So I still need a second opinion as to if I should ditch some of the artwork?.
One other thought that occured to me when the glass fitted is that this computer aided design stuff may just catch on!. :)

harveybirdman

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 19, 2024, 12:40:25 pm
  • SHMUP'EM
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2012, 02:07:50 pm »
Not that my insignificant opinion matters, but all that white kicks ass if you ask me!

rockyrocket

• Offline Offline
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2012, 02:46:09 pm »
Not that my insignificant opinion matters, but all that white kicks ass if you ask me!
No every opinion counts and thank you for it, think tonight maybe I am feeling a bit minimalist and less is more, will sleep on it.
Leaning towards discarding the bezel art, but first lets get the black t-molding on - am aiming more for classy than flashy if that does not sound too pompous.

emphatic

• Offline Offline
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2012, 03:53:04 pm »
Your cabinet is superb. :cheers:

rockyrocket

• Offline Offline
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2012, 03:59:48 pm »
Your cabinet is superb. :cheers:
Thanks man - means a lot!.

Player 3

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 21, 2014, 08:21:49 pm
  • The Alternative Idiot
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2012, 06:19:47 pm »
Alright, just a few questions about this one. Is this a machine dedicated more to games based on vector graphics mainly from Atari? And is that joystick an analogue stick if you decide to run Red Baron or I, Robot on it?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 08:01:19 pm by Player 3 »

mgb

• Offline Offline
  • North East, US
Tempest(ish) caberet.
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2012, 06:50:45 pm »
Man, I'm loving this cab. Awesome job.
I personally like the contrast of the white on there.
Great job. Fast too.

rockyrocket

• Offline Offline
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2012, 12:09:52 pm »
Alright, just a few questions about this one. Is this a machine dedicated more to games based on vector graphics mainly from Atari? And is that joystick an analogue stick if you decide to run Red Baron or I, Robot on it?
Hey Player 3, yes vector only but maybe with a mix of emulators and PC games but not limited only to atari.
Very good point about analogue controls and one I`d not thought of -  the stick in the cab is a jlf so digital, I guess its a compromise.
As an encoder I am using one of vigo`s` boards.
Because its seen as a gamepad and not a keyboard then xpadder will also be used.
My reasoning is that one its cheap as I already have it and secondly that I know AAE works with this set up and also the ultimarc spinner.
I have the same kit in my tron cab so was able to test AAE in it first.
Another of my cabs has an analogue ultrastick again mapped with xpadder for AAE so I can maybe do some comparisons and see if the jlf should be swapped out.

Minwah

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 18, 2019, 05:03:20 am
    • MAMEWAH
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2012, 07:38:06 am »
Love this project, looks really good...and I'm glad I found it as I am planning something similar, but a scaled down (75-80%) version. Only real difference is that I will be using a vertical 14" CRT.

Can I ask a few questions:

1) How does your control panel rotate? It looks like there are round recesses in the side panels...is the control panel removable?

2) Where did you get your Formica? I am struggling to find somewhere (UK) that will supply it.

3) Where did you get the marquee light?

Thanks!

rockyrocket

• Offline Offline
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2012, 12:21:40 pm »
Love this project, looks really good...and I'm glad I found it as I am planning something similar, but a scaled down (75-80%) version. Only real difference is that I will be using a vertical 14" CRT.

Can I ask a few questions:

1) How does your control panel rotate? It looks like there are round recesses in the side panels...is the control panel removable?

2) Where did you get your Formica? I am struggling to find somewhere (UK) that will supply it.

3) Where did you get the marquee light?

Thanks!
Hi minwah,
Another caberet eh - good stuff!.
So;
1 -  the panel is mounted with a piano hinge but is not removable without unscrewing.

2 - saxon laminates are who I used as they are local and deliver here to bristol almost daily, other supplies are from a firm by birmingham but sorry I forget the name KDF or something, I can find out if needs be, and another in south wales again my memory sucks sorry.

3 - Just a local hardware store thats on my way home, costs about £5.00 comes in lots of lengths and powers - when the time comes I can send you one if you like?.

Got some other jobs to clear up first but when done will post some more detailed shots of the cab,  hopefully with the real marquee in (swear I always seem to be waiting on marquee`s no matter who I use or how much lead time  I give).
Anyway get on yours keen to see it! :D .

selfie

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 20, 2014, 01:05:53 am
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2012, 04:46:20 pm »
 :applaud: :applaud:

Love the simple nature of the cab.

You CP is top shelf. 8mm acrylic and thicker is very difficult to bend cleanly, even with my professional equipment.

Ond

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 13, 2024, 01:13:02 am
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2012, 08:40:30 pm »
Just checked this out, WOW white trim and woodgrain and very slick CP very nice.

Minwah

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 18, 2019, 05:03:20 am
    • MAMEWAH
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2012, 05:31:42 am »
1 -  the panel is mounted with a piano hinge but is not removable without unscrewing.

Ok thanks. I am not sure I can do as good a job of the CP as you (wouldn't know where to start with acrylic), so I am thinking of having a hinge on the upright front facing part, or possibly not having a hinge at all. Really I just wanted to make the panel out of metal but I think I will struggle to make a nice rounded bend so may use metal and wood front so I can route a radiused edge.

2 - saxon laminates are who I used as they are local and deliver here to bristol almost daily, other supplies are from a firm by birmingham but sorry I forget the name KDF or something, I can find out if needs be, and another in south wales again my memory sucks sorry.

I found a place nearer to me in Swindon called IDS which may do, need to call them to check though, their website is not really aimed at individual customers. If I get stuck I will try out the places you have used, thanks!

3 - Just a local hardware store thats on my way home, costs about £5.00 comes in lots of lengths and powers - when the time comes I can send you one if you like?.

Thanks for the offer but don't worry about it, I should be able to find something similar when I am nearer the point of being ready.

Anyway get on yours keen to see it! :D .

It might take a while to be honest...the last cabinet I built was in a garage in winter and I don't really fancy doing that again! So I will probably wait until spring. I've got plenty of parts and tools to collect in the meantime anyway...

Look forward to seeing yours completed!

rockyrocket

• Offline Offline
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2012, 11:17:56 am »
Thanks everyone for the kind words!.
Think that I am coming back around to liking the white trim again - maybe it`s peer pressure :) .
Minwah this is the coin door I used if its any help?, £20 with no mech - am going to buy two more myself.

rockyrocket

• Offline Offline
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2012, 12:38:29 pm »
Got a bit side tracked by other projects but have not got this mostly buttoned up.
Still need the switches for my volcano`s but otherwise its complete.
One unexpected  bonus of having the marquee light under the control panel is the under-lit glow effect - wish I could say it was planned!.
Will take some more shots when its lined up with its neighbour cabs, but till then enjoy the glowing.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 01:28:21 pm by rockyrocket »

SpaceHedgehog

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 06, 2023, 12:10:24 pm
  • Almost done ...
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2012, 12:44:24 pm »
The styling and colours look fantastic. Old skool laminate looks classy! Great job rocky  :applaud:
Click a pic for a video tour 

Santoro

• Santoro
  • Offline Offline
  • Boycott Quarters!!!
    • ArcadeReplay!
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2012, 04:46:29 pm »
Beautiful!

rockyrocket

• Offline Offline
« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2012, 07:09:40 am »
Final shots of it all settled in.

CoryBee

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 18, 2024, 07:28:48 am
  • Bopity Boopy
« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2012, 08:30:11 am »
I LOVE IT!  :cheers:

rockyrocket

• Offline Offline
« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2012, 12:59:23 pm »
Just had a bit of fun doing a serial plate for under the speaker cut out.
For reasons to do with my surname I get called wizard (aswell as plenty of other things) at work so personalised it a bit :) .

rockyrocket

• Offline Offline
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2012, 12:09:44 pm »
Sorry for bumping my own thread, but I can not seem to stop playing with this.
Just did an addition for the side art and some graphics for under the screen.
Must say its great fun having a dedicated vector cab.

stefano

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 24, 2023, 10:30:05 am
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2012, 07:46:18 pm »
Think about classic arcadeness. Now multiply it by 10.

:applaud:

I'm a ghost reader of this fantastic board since it's beginning.
I'm already build a MAME cabinet in 1997 using an arcade 21" monitor ready made cabinet.
The termites in my parent's mansion are eating it and I don't have guts to bring it to my apartment.
Since I moved to my apartment with my wife, I'm planning to build a slim cabinet using a VGA CRT monitor... then an LCD... then a bartop.... now I've read your project and was amazes by the simply and classic lines of your cabinet.
Moreover, the formica texture, panel layout and details are simply stunning and recalls me the following experience:
When I was fourteen, my grandma send me and my brother to Miami and Orlando (Disney). 
In 1983, the experience for brazilian boys in USA was simply amazing and life changing. I remember being in an hotel called "Q Tower" near Orland and Disneyworld roadways. In front of this hotel there was Medieval Times, Wet n'Wild, Mistery Fun House, a *HUGE* Arcade and a Seven Eleven which served a classic american pizza and had a cabaret Space Invaders... This Space Invaders was very classy and had wooden formica...

Now I'm bookmarked your project as one of my top 3. Thank you very much for recalling such wonderful thought on my mind!

Best Regards,
Stefano Baron

mlenardon

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 13, 2020, 02:30:27 pm
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2012, 09:38:44 am »
That is one amazing little cab.  If you were willing to sell or release that artwork printed or not printed let us know.  It is amazing.  DPTWIZ does make repros of that cab and he could do the panel in wood.  It would make for a a killer mull vector CNC cut.  Many would be willing to pay for that machine built/kit.

That is probably one of the nicest machine I have ever seen from a custom build.  Simple and should cover almost all Atari Vectors.

Michael

DaOld Man

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 29, 2024, 07:09:08 am
  • Wheres my coffee?
    • Skenny's Outpost
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2012, 10:11:54 am »
Great job Rockyrocket!!  :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:
I like the side art and that serial plate is a good touch.

stefano: I would be rescuing that cab immediately. I took my son to Disney in Orlando way back when he was 5 or six (Around 1988-89). We visited a laser tag place called "The Magic" or something like that.
They had some arcade machines and a indoor mini golf. Good memories.

rockyrocket

• Offline Offline
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2012, 01:58:03 pm »
@stefano -What a nice post!, really pleased to invoke some nostalgia for you.
@DaOld man - Thanks old fella you are as complimentary as always.
and @mlenardon When all the new art comes back from print I will give it to whomever wants it on the condition that;
A they make a donation to charity and,
B they do not make a profit from it,
all I can say is that really I am just guilty of plagiarism for all the art, the original cocktail art is simple and eye catching with that 70`s and 80`s style of blocks of colour and symmetry, and the CPO is just a mix of the original - a space dual and spacie`s multivector.
Its worth noting that my cab is narrower than the original due to the LCD.

So the serial plate was printed onto projector film and mounted on a piece of biscuit tin lid!.
And to be a bit more flexable I am now using mala as a front end with a skin I threw together and a custom bootskin completes my tinkering for now.
Really just waiting for the volcano cone switches to arrive now ( they are in the post).
And I really must paint the silver bezel of the screen or decase it.

rockyrocket

• Offline Offline
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2012, 01:52:15 pm »
Last bits of art came back from print!.
Now I know the battle zone twin stick graphic is irrelevant but I just think it looks purdy ;D .
So just the volcano`s to go for the admin buttons and then I will stop messing with this I promise.

emphatic

• Offline Offline
« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2012, 03:48:30 pm »
 :applaud:

BurgerKingDiamond

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 01, 2021, 11:12:14 am
« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2012, 10:19:34 pm »
very tasteful design.  :applaud:
-Welcome to the Fantasy Zone.

mgb

• Offline Offline
  • North East, US
« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2012, 11:47:45 pm »
man,
this project is sheer perfection and it got done pretty quick too.

BC_Jeffro

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 09, 2020, 04:55:23 pm
  • you can never leave the game!
« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2012, 04:00:31 am »
so very sweet :applaud:

rockyrocket

• Offline Offline
« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2012, 09:49:17 am »
Thanks for all the nice words people,
so I did promise the artwork so here it is including  the CPO, sideart and bezel art an alternative marquee and an updated mala layout.
Its getting near the season of good will to all men and all that, so don`t forget the rules are if you use the art you then need to give something to charity.
anyway  Download-me

Louis Tully

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 13, 2015, 09:41:03 pm
« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2012, 04:38:49 pm »
« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 09:43:58 am by Louis Tully »

rockyrocket

• Offline Offline
« Reply #46 on: December 16, 2012, 11:57:18 am »
I have been holding off calling this finished untill the switches I had on order for my volcano cones came but due to my shopping mishap that will take more time.
So I am using some other small buttons and calling it done, then looking on the cones as just an upgrade.
One other thing that was changed was the marquee for a design that more matches the sideart (although the woodgrain flows the other way to the laminate  :) ).
Anyway thats that, hope you like it, need to think of another project now!.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 12:36:45 pm by rockyrocket »

Eldritch1969

« Reply #47 on: December 16, 2012, 01:23:00 pm »
The artwork is just magnificent !  :applaud: :applaud:

Santoro

• Santoro
  • Offline Offline
  • Boycott Quarters!!!
    • ArcadeReplay!
« Reply #48 on: December 22, 2012, 10:29:11 am »
 :applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

Beautiful.

Yvan256

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 20, 2017, 08:35:41 am
    • Yvan256
« Reply #49 on: December 22, 2012, 12:03:17 pm »
Excellent design and artwork!  :applaud:

rockyrocket

• Offline Offline
« Reply #50 on: December 31, 2012, 07:00:08 am »
Finally have the lenses for my volcano buttons, so thats it complete!.
Thought I would also show how the cab looks with the monitor flipped, anyway thats it and thanks again for all the nice words from everyone.
Oh and its 12hrs to new year here so happy new year! :cheers:

Jumpman64

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 12, 2017, 04:58:42 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
« Reply #51 on: December 31, 2012, 09:10:02 am »
Love it!  Vertical seems proper on this cab to my eyes, although there are certainly plenty of noteworthy horizontal vector games.  The volcanoes look great as well.

« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 09:11:51 am by Jumpman64 »

stefano

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 24, 2023, 10:30:05 am
« Reply #52 on: January 01, 2013, 01:46:54 pm »
Ok. Now I'm dead. What an awesome cabinet!  :applaud:

My bigger desire is to have a cabinet just like that!

Happy 2013!

sharpfork

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 07, 2023, 12:43:42 pm
    • KADE
« Reply #53 on: January 02, 2013, 12:40:01 am »
This thread kept getting better as I read on but seeing her with a tate/vertical monitor seals the deal.  Time to get the tate bezel printed up and call her done.  Beautiful design, beautiful work.
 :cheers: