Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Best Buy Fail (again)  (Read 10417 times)

Malenko

• KNEEL BEFORE ZODlenko!
  • Trade Count: (+58)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 07:47:06 am
  • Have you played with my GingerBalls?
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,142404.msg1475162.html
Re: Best Buy Fail (again)
« Reply #80 on: February 06, 2012, 11:12:00 am »
Not at all..... I admit that I haven't messed with ebay as much as you have, but that isn't suprising.  You have WAAAAY too much time on your hands.

Afterall, instead of correcting someone's simple mistake you went to the trouble of making up a whole graphic and making a federal case out of it. 

You need a new hobby.

took me 6 seconds to go to ebay and search something before I posted. Windows 7 comes with snipping tool so "making up a whole graphic" took another 6 seconds including upload. Ive bought uhhhhh some caps to replace on a dell motherboard for a friend, haven't really bought anything else in a long time (ebay username LLiNRAC if you wanna check). I just figured it'd be best to hop on there and do a little research before posting on here like I knew what I was talking about.

I've learned its unpossible (intentional typo) to just "correct you" because you always make a federal case out of it. You're still not as bad as schmokes or Xooooshee, so I digress.  Ebay is still a terrible price point to go by because the people who quote ebay prices always go by some item that never sold and was listed for way more than it was worth.

Also I corrected 2 of your simple mistakes ;) (3 if you include the simple mistake of saying it was just 1 simple mistake)
nah Im just trolling there. It's cool, we're cool =)
If you're replying to a troll you are part of the problem.
I also need to follow this advice. Ignore or report, don't reply.