Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Recovering/Purchasing Registration codes for Maximus Arcade  (Read 17456 times)

DeLuSioNal29

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+6)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 20, 2023, 11:39:06 pm
  • Build the impossible -"There is no Spoon"
    • DeLuSioNaL's YouTube Videos
Recovering/Purchasing Registration codes for Maximus Arcade
« on: November 21, 2011, 04:20:58 pm »
Hello all,

Unfortunately, Mameseer has stopped support on the project.  (As far as we can all tell).  Quite a while ago he stopped responding to any e-mails at mamemeer@maximusarcade.com.  I was a moderator of the forums and one day the forums were "locked" and I have not been able to contact him since.  However, he did mention a couple of months before it happened that he was dealing with "personal family issues".

So to make a long story short.  I gave up trying to contact him after multiple attempts.  I was only a moderator of the forums so I do not have access to any registration generation.  I only notified him when someone needed it.  But since I can't contact him any more... Well you know the rest.

However, some people have had success contacting him on www.linkedin.com.  His real name is Lance Endres so you can look him up that way.  Chances are slim that he'll respond but it's worth a shot. 

P.S. - People have purchased the $25 code and it's hit or miss as to if they receive it or not.  It may be worth a gamble but it's up to you.  Others have purchased it, received nothing and then successfully contacted him via LinkedIn to receive the code.

Update:  Apparently the XGaming team has purchased the rights to sell the software. Read more about it here:
http://www.xgaming.com/support/questions/102/Maximus+Arcade+Frontend+and+the+X-Arcade

Hope this helps and good luck!

DeLuSioNaL29
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 12:03:47 pm by DeLuSioNal29 »
Stop by my Youtube channel and leave a comment: