Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Maximus Arcade, lost key and no response from MameSeer...  (Read 3794 times)

Mickelonis

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 24, 2017, 06:23:25 pm
Maximus Arcade, lost key and no response from MameSeer...
« on: March 10, 2011, 01:04:46 am »
I'm having a bit of an issue I'm hoping someone can help me with.

I've sent this to MameSeer and Waeberd I've also used the "Contact" form on maximusarcade.com and have gotten no reply...

First, I looked up my Paypal history and saw that I have sent payment to mameseer@maximusarcade.com on April 26, 2009. If someone from MA is reading this, I'll make matters easy on your end, you can verify this by looking in your Paypal history for payment from "socks2g@aol.com"

Now, here's my problem. My RAID array broke recently and I need to rebuild my Arcade from ground up. I needed to re-download Maximus Arcade, and upon going to maximusarcade.com, I realized that I no longer have the registration key needed to unlock the frontend...

How can I get someone from MA to re-issue a registration code for Maximus Arcade?

Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

-Pete (however if someone from Maximus Arcade reads this, you'll have my wife's name Kimberly on file)