Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Missing "no_image" after creating skin...  (Read 2169 times)

Rick

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 09, 2023, 01:16:55 pm
  • Bartop, Cocktail and Pinball Arcade Cabinets
    • Gameroom Designs Canada
Missing "no_image" after creating skin...
« on: November 09, 2010, 04:29:24 pm »
Hey all,

I just finished my first skin (woot) for my new cab (see signature for link) and have only ONE problem.  I receive an error message saying I'm missing the "no_image" file, and that it will use the default file.  I've gone through every sprite on every page, and cannot seem to find a reference to it.  Does anyone know how to fix it?  Is it as simple as unzipping the ZIP file, inserting a "no_image.png" file, and re-archiving it?  (I'm betting no.)

Thanks!

Rick

Rick

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 09, 2023, 01:16:55 pm
  • Bartop, Cocktail and Pinball Arcade Cabinets
    • Gameroom Designs Canada
Re: Missing "no_image" after creating skin...
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2010, 10:08:32 am »
Is it as simple as unzipping the ZIP file, inserting a "no_image.png" file, and re-archiving it?  (I'm betting no.)

Interesting.  I unzipped one of the canned themes, and found that there was an odd directory structure within that wasn't in the ZIP I had created with the Theme Editor.  I stole the "no_image.swf" file that was in of the subdirectories, unzipped my file and recreated the subs, putting the files into their respective directories, rezipped and voila - all working!