Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: **BENDERAMA** seen in the wild! (We've reach the ancestral homeland! 9-8-09)  (Read 10253 times)

GaryMcT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 24, 2014, 11:19:27 am
    • GaryMcT's arcade blog
Re: **BENDERAMA** seen in the wild! (We've reach the ancestral homeland! 9-8-09)
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2009, 03:13:50 am »
What kind of reactions did you get from the Funspot employees and other customers?

The only thing you are missing is a good CRT emulation on there, and I can hopefully help with that in the not-so-distant (post-L4D2) future! :)
My blog on learning how to develop FPGA versions of arcade boards: http://garymct.blogspot.com

Bender

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 28, 2016, 08:12:21 pm
    • Happ to Tron Conversion tutorial
Re: **BENDERAMA** seen in the wild! (We've reach the ancestral homeland! 9-8-09)
« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2009, 10:11:42 am »
Gary,
I tried to keep pretty quiet about it,(not make a fuss or disturb anybody) the employees were super nice about letting us take photos in there, which was great.
They were teenagers and not that interested in the cab
Can't wait for that CRT emulation

Xevious2,
I gotta tell ya I got a little choked up when I was in there :'(

Drventure,
again it was all LEDBlinky that really made the cab light up! couple other things that made it possible were cfgmagician and colors.ini (this community is so talented and is so generous, it really is awesome)

Ummon,
oh my, so worth the trip. let me know when your out. I'll let you beat me at Zoo Keeper ;D

Mountain old Buddy, great to hear from you, glad you like the cab!
« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 10:14:58 am by Bender »

Kaytrim

• I'm too nice a guy
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 22, 2015, 04:11:30 pm
« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2009, 09:54:48 am »
About time we get to see this in it's full form and function.  You have make a short video clip of it in transformer mode too.  ;)  The photoshop skills by the members is amazing.

Ummon

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 09, 2010, 06:37:18 pm
« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2009, 04:00:50 am »
Ummon,
oh my, so worth the trip. let me know when your out. I'll let you beat me at Zoo Keeper ;D

Hah hah hah hah hah hah.
Yo. Chocolate.

"Theoretical physics has been the most successful and cost-effective in all of science."

Stephen Hawking

People often confuse expressed observations with complaint, ridicule, or - even worse - self-pity.