Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: [WTB] working JAMMA pcb [UK] / [ship under £20 from wherever]  (Read 849 times)

venkman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 28, 2013, 02:44:28 am
hi i'm looking to buy a working jamma PCB for my machine.

cheapest is best, but i'd love puzzle bobble or double dragon. i saw both of these go on ebay for about £6.00 recenty (i missed the auction end - aaagh!) but just post up whatever you have to sell and we can take it from there  ;D
« Last Edit: July 14, 2009, 06:24:04 am by venkman »

Hoagie_one

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 04, 2020, 12:36:28 pm
  • Um....whats a cabinet
Re: [WTB] working JAMMA pcb
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2009, 10:09:05 am »
i gotta klax. but shipping to the UK might be pricey.

SirPeale

• Green Mountain Man
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+23)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 04, 2023, 09:51:57 am
  • Arcade Repair in New England
    • Arcade Game and Other Coin-Op Projects

venkman

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 28, 2013, 02:44:28 am
Re: [WTB] working JAMMA pcb [UK]
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2009, 06:23:01 am »
sorry i forgot.

yeah shipping from USA might make it too expensive. depends. UPS. packed well.. i'd be down for that if it was like $17

saleem

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 07, 2012, 08:03:39 am
Re: [WTB] working JAMMA pcb [UK] / [ship under £20 from wherever]
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2009, 02:33:37 pm »
you just want to be carefull,i aint saying dont buy from usa,what i will say is,regardless,if customs and excise think your item is priced over a certain amount they will charge you,this usualy ends up going ontop the price of shipping,so even if you pay for dhl to ship to your home from states dhl can hold the item,they will charge you perhaps extra £8 on top of the price you pay and they will want the customs charge as well,first and last time i got stung for extra £17.

the item was marked as $30 value but,customs looked at the item,regardless of what you pay if they think the item is worth over £22 i think it is,they charge vat and the handling charge.

so dont get caught thinking cheapo from states,it might cost you more than you think,therefore think about buying in uk.

but,the choice is yours,its just a cautionary warning.
:)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2009, 02:35:24 pm by saleem »