Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: suggestion!  (Read 1656 times)

Erik

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 10, 2013, 09:04:35 pm
suggestion!
« on: May 19, 2003, 08:50:05 am »
How about trimming all the crap at the top of the message board?  There's like a full page of links and reminders that just get in my way

I'd like to see the box called "BYOAC Forums" gone, as well as the "Don't Miss.." one

saint

• turned to the Dark Side
  • Supreme Chancellor
  • Trade Count: (+6)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 13, 2024, 04:55:06 pm
  • I only work in cyberspace...
    • Build Your Own Arcade Controls
Re:suggestion!
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2003, 10:27:54 am »
Thanks for the suggestion -- in this case however we'll be keeping them as they are.  I did remove the BYOAC Forums box once and more people wanted it back than wanted it gone, so back it came.  The "Don't miss" part was put up in response to a suggestion when it was apparent that many folks were coming straight to the message boards and didn't even know there was a whole web site to visit.

Thanks!

--- saint

How about trimming all the crap at the top of the message board?  There's like a full page of links and reminders that just get in my way

I'd like to see the box called "BYOAC Forums" gone, as well as the "Don't Miss.." one
--- John St.Clair
     Build Your Own Arcade Controls FAQ
     http://www.arcadecontrols.com/
     Project Arcade 2!
     http://www.projectarcade2.com/
     saint@arcadecontrols.com

AlanS17

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 02, 2019, 08:35:48 am
  • I won't even pretend to be clever...
    • AlanS17
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2003, 12:04:10 am »
I'm always all over this board. I like that box right where it is. I'll cut of the fingers that remove that box.  :P

planetjay

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 22, 2019, 10:50:57 pm
  • Ex-Evil Admin Monkey.
    • planetjay.com
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2003, 01:51:15 pm »
Personally I NEVER use the box. And yet still I think it should stay. Why? Because I have a scroll-wheel mouse. And I USE IT. Also alot of other people use it to navigate for some reason.
planetjay.com. Still in Chicago. Still no hurricanes!